Sad state of affairs at Missouri these days

6_7659377.jpg
Their basketball team will be legit though

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Be in 1st place in the division, and have the #1 recruiting class but be on a downward spiral brehs :DemBuckeyes:. I would agree with you if we haven't won the division ever, or haven't won the conference since 2004, or beat our rival in 5 years, or won a full chip since 1948. You'd have a point then. :UmadOH: Right now you're just being delusional

Beating UNLV really got those muscles flexing. Cupcake ass nikkas

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
College football always makes people look stupid.

Tennessee will win the national title this year. Mark my words.

And Georgia will be a 9-3 football team once again.

You do a pretty good job of looking stupid all by yourself. Tennessee will do well to finish the season ranked because y'all definitely not beating us, Bama or LSU

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
How good is it that Sumlin won yesterday? He hasn't lost since the UCLA game, but you'll still have fools in Texas calling for him to be fired.......

Not saying he's the best coach ever:heh:, but he doesn't deserve to be run off from A&M when he has been their best coach in years. Now they think they've built the program up enough to abandon him:mjpls:and get the coach they want....

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
How good is it that Sumlin won yesterday? He hasn't lost since the UCLA game, but you'll still have fools in Texas calling for him to be fired.......

Not saying he's the best coach ever:heh:, but he doesn't deserve to be run off from A&M when he has been there best coach in years. Now they think they've built the program up enough to abandon him:mjpls:and get the coach they want....

I live in Houston, which is the spot for a lot of Aggies. They all hate this dude for some reason. Texas A&M has the most delusional fan base I've ever seen. These dudes talk like they've been national championship contenders every year, when they've never won shyt or even come close :russ: