Huntsville
Sad state of affairs at Missouri these days

6_7659377.jpg

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will take the points against Clemson and USC next week. Big road games. Wazzu/VaTech $$$

:blessed:

Can't decide which one will lose outright, Clemson or USC.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh don't deflect

:Lookatthis:Your squad shyt the bed at home against a CLEARLY FLAWED Oklahoma team and you're still fraud. Youre on borrowed time. I called your downward spiral two weeks ago. :Uwillhail:You're getting flushed by EOY.
Be in 1st place in the division, and have the #1 recruiting class but be on a downward spiral brehs :DemBuckeyes:. I would agree with you if we haven't won the division ever, or haven't won the conference since 2004, or beat our rival in 5 years, or won a full chip since 1948. You'd have a point then. :UmadOH: Right now you're just being delusional

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I Think yes, the only thing is babers is already 56 but he only spent two years at eastern illinois, two at bowling green so I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves syracuse after this year.

He's a young 56...

...but where do you think he'll end up? think he'll likely stay in the Northeast, Midwest?

'Cuse didn't look too bad against LSU. I don't think he's done trying to build something there.

I thought South Carolina should have hired him when they opted for Muchamp instead.

It's cool because if Mussy fux up, we bringing Charlie back home. :usure:

466817759.jpg