Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I was without power for 24 hours. But I brought my replica championship rings out the closet and let the moonlight bounce off them. Lit up the whole neighborhood. :whoobama:

I quoted this shyt .. not because I had a reply. Just so you'd never be able to live down this terrible post. :scust:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yea I adopted colors cause I actually went to the school. What you know bout that? What you know bout getting that email saying freshmen can buy game packages starting Tuesday at 7a.m. and setting your alarm for 6 so your computer up and running? What you know about paying discounted student prices for either the ticket package with Auburn or the ticket package with LSU? What you know about your dorm being right across the street from the stadium? What you know about the band marching past your window and into a palace? What you know about swiping your student card to get in the stadium? What you know about the student section other than the bro in the raybans want the pink cotton candy?
Nothing and you never will cause you didn't go to the school you cheer for you only slanged hot dogs from the concessions stand. I'll take a big house burger no cheese tho
:tusaban:
Its alabama :Theymadbaugh:. Are you proud of that pathetic diatribe considering its fukking tier 6 SEC school status?

You know what we call alabama applicants?

Drag and drops
7ad.gif

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another day of non stop college football watching

Even tho I got a nap in during afternoon slate of games

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Its alabama :Theymadbaugh:. Are you proud of that pathetic diatribe considering its fukking tier 6 SEC school status?

You know what we call alabama applicants?

Drag and drops
7ad.gif

You would know about that rejection wouldn't you. Exactly what Michigan did when they saw your student application come through the mail. "I'll be damned if we lose our 3rd best peanut seller, we'll never let his ass be a student"
9155%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.gif