Give it time, lets see if we can change that :smugbaugh:
them leftovers gon be delicious...
RcwMo6k.png

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I mean if your team is the winningest program EVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT and got the JUICE right now yeah you "yap" a lot

:goatbaugh:- 0

How many times do I have to tell you nobody and I mean NOBODY cares about that worthless stat except for yall. Cause when you don't win championships post segregation that's all you can hang your head on. Majority of cats were still returning from the 2nd Great War last time yall had a championship to yourselves. Yall got the juice but it's past its expiration date buddy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How many times do I have to tell you nobody and I mean NOBODY cares about that worthless stat except for yall. Cause when you don't win championships post segregation that's all you can hang your head on. Majority of cats were still returning from the 2nd Great War last time yall had a championship to yourselves. Yall got the juice but it's past its expiration date buddy
I eliminated irrelevent parts of this reply

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark my words, Tennessee is gonna play them close as fukk next week, just cause its yall. If theres a single program UT can get up for, its UGA

We not just playing them close. We beating em.

This game is the perfect setup. Georgia riding high off a blowout win against a ranked opponent. Tennessee coming off a narrow win against a bottom feeder. All the experts will predict an easy Georgia win.

Perfect spot for us to win.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
them leftovers gon be delicious...
RcwMo6k.png

Watch and see how to put away Nittnay pups. We'll show you AGAIN .. this year.

Aint you sposed to be without power still? :shaq2:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What does that make Tennessee next week then?

Cause you know we beating y'all.

Tennessee always beats Georgia.

Vols are a mediocre football program with a subpar coach. But it is a rivalry game so I expect it to be close, but the Vols are a very flawed team. On paper we should beat y'all by 3 TDs

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Since 08 :mjlol:
You only ADOPTED your colors
I was BORN in maize and blue
tenor.gif

When I was going to class at the corner of stadium and main, you were rooting for texas or Notre dame

As i sold pretzels in the big house
You were cheering for miami
giphy.gif

Yea I adopted colors cause I actually went to the school. What you know bout that? What you know bout getting that email saying freshmen can buy game packages starting Tuesday at 7a.m. and setting your alarm for 6 so your computer up and running? What you know about paying discounted student prices for either the ticket package with Auburn or the ticket package with LSU? What you know about your dorm being right across the street from the stadium? What you know about the band marching past your window and into a palace? What you know about swiping your student card to get in the stadium? What you know about the student section other than the bro in the raybans want the pink cotton candy?
Nothing and you never will cause you didn't go to the school you cheer for you only slanged hot dogs from the concessions stand. I'll take a big house burger no cheese tho
:tusaban:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vols are a mediocre football program with a subpar coach. But it is a rivalry game so I expect it to be close, but the Vols are a very flawed team. On paper we should beat y'all by 3 TDs

College football always makes people look stupid.

Tennessee will win the national title this year. Mark my words.

And Georgia will be a 9-3 football team once again.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Watch and see how to put away Nittnay pups. We'll show you AGAIN .. this year.

Aint you sposed to be without power still? :shaq2:

I was without power for 24 hours. But I brought my replica championship rings out the closet and let the moonlight bounce off them. Lit up the whole neighborhood. :whoobama: