Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
im white and i see it. Lamar def needs work on the next level, but to dismiss him entirely is foolish. Daunte Culpepper was erratic as hell @ UCF, but turned out to be a great pro under Norv Turner. if Lamar goes to a QB friendly situation i feel he can start in '19
giphy.gif

I thought you were black? :gucci: Is @Freddie.Cane not black either :ohhh::troll:

But yea I agree. If Lamar gets with the right coach he should be good in the NFL.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
My bad breh...didn't want to ruin your Cane family

October 7th will bring about enough heartache as it is :mjgrin:

im so glad it got pushed back. Blackman can get some reps and both teams will be better prepped. FSU-Miami should never be in week 3, i know they want to avoid a possible ACCCG rematch being so close to the reg reason game, but thats too early

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
im so glad it got pushed back. Blackman can get some reps and both teams will be better prepped. FSU-Miami should never be in week 3, i know they want to avoid a possible ACCCG rematch being so close to the reg reason game, but thats too early
I still think yall making a mistake not getting N'Kosi ready. I don't think Rosier is starting next year anyway :yeshrug: