Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
allen is trash,
lol at 28 tds 15 ints being good in the mountain west

he a gunslinger, tho :mjgrin:

nah, all side debates aside i dont see whats so great about Allen. theres guys like him in every draft, Mason Rudolph is so much better and while Big 12 dont play D either theres at least D1 athletes out there. its Darnold, Rosen, Lamar and everyone else in this QB class

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
he a gunslinger, tho :mjgrin:

nah, all side debates aside i dont see whats so great about Allen. theres guys like him in every draft, Mason Rudolph is so much better and while Big 12 dont play D either theres at least D1 athletes out there. its Darnold, Rosen, Lamar and everyone else in this QB class
I mean he could be a decent pro...He could be like Wentz :yeshrug:

NFL is a different game so I get that. I just don't like the bias and "Juelz Gif" the media do for certain QBs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
allen is trash,
lol at 28 tds 15 ints being good in the mountain west

This is what I don't get. I'm not a big stat guy but if you can't dominate Mountain West competition, how can you be considered a top draft prospect?

I know the scouts like his size and arm. But shouldn't you actually have to be GOOD at football to be drafted high?

It seems like they're giving this guy a total pass on being downright terrible because he has the measureables.

Last edited:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
I mean he could be a decent pro...He could be like Wentz :yeshrug:

NFL is a different game so I get that. I just don't like the bias and "Juelz Gif" the media do for certain QBs.

im white and i see it. Lamar def needs work on the next level, but to dismiss him entirely is foolish. Daunte Culpepper was erratic as hell @ UCF, but turned out to be a great pro under Norv Turner. if Lamar goes to a QB friendly situation i feel he can start in '19

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is what I don't get. I'm not a big stat guy but if you can't dominate Mountain West competition, how can you be considered a top draft prospect?

I know the scouts like his size and arm. But shouldn't you actually have to GOOD at football to be drafted high?

It seems like they're giving this guy a total pass on being downright terrible because he has the measureables.
Christian Hackenberg effect. They haven't learned.