TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Damn y'all could've had Lamar too? That's 2 Heisman winners (Henry, and Lamar) that y'all let just walk out of the state :snoop:
Amari was supposed to go to Miami with Lamar. We got Ridley and Jeudy out of the Miami area too. Got Xavier Williams in this class from Miami area and about to flip Josh Jobe too

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I'm not the one bragging about winning when black people didn't play. I mean you weren't even around for those games so it's not like it has a nostalgic moment for you.

Like when I say the Niners have 5 super bowl rings. I can say that I can recall seeing 4 of them. But that is the past and they haven't done much lately like Michigan.
Youre a lame breh

Michigan was averaging 10 wins under Bo with 2 undefeated seasons, consistent top 5 finishes leading into the 90's when we had 2 heisman winners a national title.

What happened before Bo just adds to our lore and history.

Something youll never have because you rep a school that was a college for bytches for 60 years.

But i cam see why you catching feeling since Bama ended your season in week 1 :francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nope he could have eaten good in that system breh
Nah..Florida would have ruined him. Instead of being a pro prospect people would be questioning if he could truly play QB. Petrino has done a great job developing Lamar.
He'd still run away from people, but I'm not sure that Florida system would have allowed for him to have confidence as a passer.

Amari was supposed to go to Miami with Lamar. We got Ridley and Jeudy out of the Miami area too. Got Xavier Williams in this class from Miami area and about to flip Josh Jobe too
I think you're thinking of Teddy breh.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It won't be this week. USC about to hand out a ass whipping.
reverse psychology = chess not checkers I see
HiOxIiH.png

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
reverse psychology = chess not checkers I see
HiOxIiH.png

Nah, USC is good. It fukking sucks, and looking at USC's Schedule @Silkk and the rest of the USC clique is going to be unbearable by the end of the season. But it is what it is..

Tho week 12 USC/UCLA is going to be fun(Also week 7 Utah should be good). :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah, USC is good. It fukking sucks, and looking at USC's Schedule @Silkk and the rest of the USC clique is going to be unbearable by the end of the season. But it is what it is..

Tho week 12 USC/UCLA is going to be fun(Also week 7 Utah should be good). :ehh:
Stanford gonna break their spirit before they even get to us. Then we gonna shyt on their souls

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@Freddie.Cane

imagine if y'all coulda kept Teddy B and we woulda been able to land Lamar Jackson (his hs coach said he felt he woulda went to UF had Muschamp not gotten fired)? :mjcry:

It's sad when kids from your own neighborhood say fukk you. Ain't no way I'm coming to your garbage ass school. :mjlol:

Expect some to leave but miami gets poached more than Africa
Youre a lame breh

Michigan was averaging 10 wins under Bo with 2 undefeated seasons, consistent top 5 finishes leading into the 90's when we had 2 heisman winners a national title.

What happened before Bo just adds to our lore and history.

Something youll never have because you rep a school that was a college for bytches for 60 years.

But i cam see why you catching feeling since Bama ended your season in week 1 :francis:
Ya'll didn't play 2 top 10 teams every year like FSU did. Ya'll couldn't handle us. You really think ya'll could handle playing UF and UM back in the 90's:gucci:

Ya'll have a losing record against us. That's all that counts with me:yeshrug: So live vicariously thru Bama if you want.

Only an idiot would say losing your first game means your season is over. OSU lost to garbage VT and still went to the playoffs.