jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Just because Florida State has no history and used to be a college for girls dont hate on us because we do.

You werent relevant until the 90's and wont be relevant this year either. :yeshrug:
FSU is pretty much always relevant. Especially in recent years with a chip under our belt.

Nobody cares that you won way back then. Black people didn't play. Black people make this sport. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Is that why miami and florida have winning records vs florida state?

I'm not the one bragging about winning when black people didn't play. I mean you weren't even around for those games so it's not like it has a nostalgic moment for you.

Like when I say the Niners have 5 super bowl rings. I can say that I can recall seeing 4 of them. But that is the past and they haven't done much lately like Michigan.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm not the one bragging about winning when black people didn't play. I mean you weren't even around for those games so it's not like it has a nostalgic moment for you.

Like when I say the Niners have 5 super bowl rings. I can say that I can recall seeing 4 of them. But that is the past and they haven't done much lately like Michigan.
Oh so that's why Florida state having a losing record vs it's two biggest rivals, Florida and Miami, doesn't bother you...because you didn't see most of those losses

It's a coping mechanism I suppose :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One of them weeks where I don't see myself being up for Gameday :dead:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
FSU was about to beat the shyt out of the Hurricanes this weekend :wow::mjcry:

oh well. Just have to do it on Oct. 7

Take FSU/James Blackman when the spread for the game comes out brehs. Because

tenor.gif

"Blackman die everyday B"

CeqP-sAWAAQTfSz

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh so that's why Florida state having a losing record vs it's two biggest rivals, Florida and Miami, doesn't bother you...because you didn't see most of those losses

It's a coping mechanism I suppose :ehh:
Losing record ending this year vs Miami. Both schools have been our bytch close to a decade. Just like Michigan has been OSU bytch in recent years. Plus UF and UM were monsters for years. We were playing 2 top 10 teams for years. Michigan couldn't handle playing one let alone two teams like that in their prime. If we beat the shyt out of ya'll. The same lopsided score would happen to Michigan if they played both teams in the 90's

FSU is so bad yet even after 20 years of being scared of us and dodging us after the Big House beat down they still lost when forced to play us.

You live in the past that you don't know about. I guess that's your coping mechanism to deal with the present :manny:

Last edited: