Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I had temporarily forgot how awful our defenses were before watching that clip :francis: idk why it took so long for us to hire worthwhile defensive coaches. Although that period between like 2007 to 2013/14 was peak offensive evolution.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The spread is around 42:mjcry:

Still have season tickets and I'll support them. Hopefully tedford can turn this around and pick up more wins then we've had the past few years.:mjcry:
He's going to turn it around eventually. Former coach Tim Deruyter was a piece of sh*t:pacspit:.. he brought in nothing but 2 star shyt players from his home state of Texas and passed on better players from the Central Valley who grew up on Fresno State. Most notably the pro prospect Wyoming QB Josh Allen who's from Firebaugh.

Wyoming Cowboys Josh Allen goes from unknown to No. 1 pick in NFL draft buzz

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
He's going to turn it around eventually. Former coach Tim Deruyter was a piece of sh*t:pacspit:.. he brought in nothing but 2 star shyt players from his home state of Texas and passed on better players from the Central Valley who grew up on Fresno State. Most notably the pro prospect Wyoming QB Josh Allen who's from Firebaugh.

Wyoming Cowboys Josh Allen goes from unknown to No. 1 pick in NFL draft buzz
Yeah that's what I like about Tedford. He's been bringing in local talent. We have a deep talent pool here in the valley but we kept getting out of state garbage. It's been hard going to the games. If it wasn't for tailgating I wouldn't go to most of the games. They've been hard to watch.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
23376207-mmmain.jpeg