Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
we're getting bailed out by the refs i aint even mad. But holy shyt louisville needs to throw away every pair of gloves that they're wearing.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hahaha

Talk that talk bruh....but if y'all giving up pressure to them like this...at home...to Ga Southern...yall better get real exotic with that play calling real quick bc I see some holes.

And just like us...yall played an option team that refuses to throw...so I don't take the stat line too serious [Kent St had 1 yd passing]
It was a game that shouldn't have been that close I agree. Defensive front handled that option admirably. That's my only takeaway fr. That and the playcalling was more than willing to throw the ball. I just need to see more to alleviate the pressure from Stidham before next week. He didn't have much time to throw whatsoever

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I left before seeing it, but glad Stidham bolstered that stat line a lil :ehh:
We get Pettway and Kyle Davis back for next week, so it's certainly gonna be new dimensions added

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh when your team gets that ass beat tomorrow I don't want to hear shyt....a UCLA fan of all people trying to run their mouth....:heh:.....
UCLA alum to you :ufdup:

We're beating that ass this year
cFUePpR.png