TDot
tumblr_nr6sb2mlO21u5ctozo1_500.gif

Quack Quack!!

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Jeff Brohm is Purdues HC and knows Bobby better than anybody.

At least, that explains how their offense is carving us up. The Cards offense has been fukking themselves.

Purdue's offense ain't doing shyt. When you keep fumbling and giving the other team chances they will burn you eventually. Game could easily be 31-10 or something right now if Louisville didn't have money on Purdue.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Purdue's offense ain't doing shyt. When you keep fumbling and giving the other team chances they will burn you eventually. Game could easily be 31-10 or something right now if Louisville didn't have money on Purdue.
Its Purdue, Louisville should be up 31-10 or something

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

True, we keep giving them the ball. But Purdue offense has been clicking the past few possessions. Their QB is getting time in the pocket to find the seams and their runningback is getting open field runs. i attribute that to Brohm.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
True, we keep giving them the ball. But Purdue offense has been clicking the past few possessions. Their QB is getting time in the pocket to find the seams and their runningback is getting open field runs. i attribute that to Brohm.

Momentum is everything in football if Louisville wasn't having these fumbles and stepping on Purdues neck on offense Purdue would be doing nothing but going 3 and outs.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
The fukk, Ducks fukking up right now.

Don't even care tho, honestly I want to watch the Ducks D. :ehh:

Edit:They still are not very good. Not complete trash, but close to trash. So still a step up.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
@smitty22 we got yall next week breh

Hahaha

Talk that talk bruh....but if y'all giving up pressure to them like this...at home...to Ga Southern...yall better get real exotic with that play calling real quick bc I see some holes.

And just like us...yall played an option team that refuses to throw...so I don't take the stat line too serious [Kent St had 1 yd passing]