Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking like a young Saquan out there :wow:

Puhleeze. Dude looks more like Derrius Guice. Great college runner but only an okay NFL RB.

Stop this blasphemy by comparing this midget to the best RB in college football since Adrian Peterson. Saquon Barkley is on another galaxy.

JK Dobbins and Derrius Guice = Doug Martin type RBs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad them Buckeyes could win you some money :quackquack:.. Coli pundits yelling OSU wouldn't cover :mjlol:. They upset this morning. :bumbytch:

Bruh. You know your team looked like frauds last night.

Can't cover the pass and can't pass the ball. That's a mighty bad combo. If Indiana had halfway decent athletes that could stop a 5 yard drag route from going 80, they mighta beat y'all.

I'd be concerned if I was a Ohio State fan knowing my team got no QB, no WRs, and no CBs.

With all those high recruiting classes, How could y'all not land 1 elite receiver?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still kinda embarrassing for Ohio State that their only weapon on offense is a 5'8" freshmen RB.

That's not a good sign for your offense this year when they actually play a defense with athletes.

I see a replay of the 31-0 Clemson massacre happening once again.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
FSU Lock

NqgWxYo.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Come on bruh. How many times are y'all gonna fall for these teams filled with guys LSU would never recruit being able to compete with the big boys?

Ole Miss punked these dudes a couple of years ago in the Sugar Bowl.

I stopped falling for teams filled with 3-stars that run gimmick systems long ago. You put them up against superior athletes and they fold. If you put Oklahoma State against any of the SEC teams that are currently ranked (Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia, Florida, and Tenneseee) they would get beat. In most cases rather easily.
Louisville debunk that theory stomping a team full a 4 and 5 stars with a bunch of 3 stars FSU would never recruit