Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
We back brehs fukk anybody who don't respect #CFBSET we run this I don't give a fukk

spDLpOl.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You really mad at us, because Bama gonna take your soul this weekend? :steviej:
How can I be mad at a team we beat? :mjlol: A team that straight embarrassed at home exposing them with their Heisman trophy winner. :russ:

Bama aint taking shyt. We got all our players starting. :francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Jimbo bullshytting with Cosentino.:hhh: Roll with the Blackman :wow:
Florida State knows what it has in Deondre Francois, but the backup quarterback position was somewhat of a mystery entering the preseason.

Now, there is clarity at QB2. Coach Jimbo Fisher said junior J.J. Cosentino “could go into the game very quickly” and appears to be the primary backup heading into the season opener against Alabama, but it is freshmanJames Blackman that stood out the most this preseason. So much so that Fisher said FSU will “have a plan for him” as he gets further acclimated with the offense this season.

FSU QB James Blackman (Photo: Christopher Nee, 247Sports)
“I think James Blackman has probably really had the best camp and offseason right now,” Fisher said when asked about his reserve signal callers during his call-in radio show on Wednesday. “He’s a young guy who can really throw it, has great arm talent and he’s deceivingly quick. He can run, he’s long, got a great competitive nature to him and I think has a very bright future.

“Understands what’s going, really smart guy, picked up things very well and we’ll have a plan for him especially. I really like his dynamic and in both scrimmages he’s been able to play he’s hit big plays down the field, gives you a chance to create those points.”

Fisher raved about Blackman following FSU’s second scrimmage of the preseason and it appears the signal caller from Belle Glade continued his strong play throughout camp and into the start of the regular season.

Blackman may not be rushed onto the field if FSU needs a QB for a series or to finish a game -- Cosentino will likely have that role -- but Fisher seemingly is comfortable putting Blackman in a position to guide the offense if Francois is not available for a long stretch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Ohio State such a media darling this year?

Its almost like the media has tried to forget the fact they got dismantled 31-0 in the playoffs last year.

This team should have been shyt on all off-season but instead everyone is sukkin them off. Makes no sense to me.