Daps
Reppin
NULL
did he even play last year?
qg4xboo.png

Not much. He's a freak athlete but not really the brightest so he had a tough time picking up the playbook last year as a true freshmen.

This year he's got the playbook down. Which allows his freakish athleticism to take over.

Like I said. Remember the name. Nigel Warrior.

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not much. He's a freak athletic but not really the brightest so he had a tough time picking up the playbook last year as a true freshmen.

This year he's got the playbook down. Which allows his freakish athleticism to take over.

Like I said. Remember the name. Nigel Warrior.
lmaoo this mf just picking the coolest name on the team to hype up now. kys hoe tennessee sucks

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
@malbaker86 What the fukk is wrong with your squad? Ya'll ain't win shyt in years and ya'll got all these problems. Winning offsets this behavior.

I was cool with Callaway out. But Scarlett out now :damn:

Then ya'll starting the Puerto Rican? :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmaoo this mf just picking the coolest name on the team to hype up now. kys hoe tennessee sucks

Not really. Nigel Warrior was our highest rated recruit from the 2016 class (5-star prospect according to Scout). He's the son of former NFL All-Pro corner Dale Carter. Alabama, Ohio State, and every other big program in the country wanted him desperately. So no I just didn't pick him cause his name is cool. He's been the star of our fall camp this year.

His cool name just makes it inevitable that he'll be great. Plus he's got the LOOK of greatness.

26_3508850.jpg