Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No guarantees they play Bama anyways. If they lose to Michigan, it wont be because of just Franks.

If he's not showing progression through the first two games, they can pass it over to Zaire for Tennessee. Doesn't make sense to have Franks sit and not develop for the first two games and ride with someone with an ok arm like Zaire.
It does when you have a playmaker like Zaire. What he lacks in arm talent he more than makes up for in speed, awareness, composure, and leadership.

Florida needs playmakers in the worst way.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Makes no sense.

I know he wanted to play at a big school, but c'mon breh. If anything he should have went to Wisconsin.
It's just dumb.

If I'm going to play my final year somewhere else playing every week would be a priority over being at a Power 5 school.

Dude was just brought in for depth and didn't even realize it.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Florida still has Tyrie Cleveland and Brandon Powell at WR, Deandre Goolsby at TE and Perine is pretty good. Their other WRs are 4 stars they just dont have experience. And their OL is good.

Plenty of talent to beat shytty ass Michigan still
Powell is meh. He's going to get paased up by Massey.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

that feeling when you made it through another offseason

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Wisconsin or UNC should've been the pick of the schools he was talking to. Zaire was thirsting for that Gainseville lifestyle.

Wisky loves them some Hornibrook.. so INC would've been ideal.

that feeling when you made it through another offseason

Longest. Offseason. Ever.

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: nonstop fukkery in here

I got indiana winning 40-37 in a home triumph:blessed:

They ain't gon lose but it'll be damn close. Similar to that TCU/Minnesota game back in 2015 when TCU came in with all that hype as the preseason #2 team and then struggled to a 3-point win over Minnesota on the road.

Ohio State is mad overrated heading into this year. I got Michigan as the class of the Big 10.