Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If y'all start struggling I can see the excuses now..

Speight hasn't improved get him out of the game :damn:

Harbaugh just needs time, he'll get these boys going :mjcry:

We had important pieces of the team go to the league last year :mjcry:

Rashan Gary will live up to his hype, just give him time :mjcry:

Auburn fans feelin froggy right now? :picard:

Ain't @Lucky_Lefty a gov't official? :ohhh:

Ain't credit card fraud a federal offense? :ohhh:

Connect the dots fellas.. :mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kinda sucks that they don't have a 4/5PM game tomorrow.

I get why they snatched it from SCAR but they could've let another lower midcard squad get that spot.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Smart move to start Franks. Might lose the Michigan game, but he will be the best QB for the long term.
Feels like they're sacrificing this year to do that though. If they lose to Mich, Bama, & FSU they're in the position they've been stuck in

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Florida still has Tyrie Cleveland and Brandon Powell at WR, Deandre Goolsby at TE and Perine is pretty good. Their other WRs are 4 stars they just dont have experience. And their OL is good.

Plenty of talent to beat shytty ass Michigan still

You keep on doing the most, yung trailer park:clap:

Yeah any stat that has a Michigan or Florida game deemed watchable is wack as fukk

imma need you to stop hating:leostare:

You really think they can pull it off?

Do I think OSU can pull off scoring 37 points?:troll:Nah dawg you right. Appreciate you dropping the wisdom. Lets say IU over OSU 35-24
UrbanMeyerStruggleB1G.gif

UF without its top RB, top WR and a freshman QB...:jbhmm:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
@malbaker86 What do you see them doing with Malik? Eventually starting? Goal Line package?

I honestly doubt Franks lights the world on fire in this start and Malik will get some PT in the game. They'll probably be switching back and forth for 1 more game when Mac will just go with one guy. It's the same thing he did with Grier/Harris a few years back.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like they're sacrificing this year to do that though. If they lose to Mich, Bama, & FSU they're in the position they've been stuck in
No guarantees they play Bama anyways. If they lose to Michigan, it wont be because of just Franks.

If he's not showing progression through the first two games, they can pass it over to Zaire for Tennessee. Doesn't make sense to have Franks sit and not develop for the first two games and ride with someone with an ok arm like Zaire.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
So apparently all the dudes who got suspended bought items from the bookstore with their student IDs and then sold them for cash. That's the "debit card fraud" being tossed around.

Meanwhile, the NCAA is making millions of dollars in television revenue :skip:

It's so Florida Gators :scusthov:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
LONG BEACH, Calif. — If Ed Cunningham had not already seen enough, he would be back in a broadcast booth on Saturday afternoon, serving as the color analyst for another top college football game televised on ABC or ESPN. It is the work he has done each fall for nearly 20 years.

But Cunningham, 48, resigned from one of the top jobs in sports broadcasting because of his growing discomfort with the damage being inflicted on the players he was watching each week. The hits kept coming, right in front of him, until Cunningham said he could not, in good conscience, continue his supporting role in football’s multibillion-dollar apparatus.

“I take full ownership of my alignment with the sport,” he said. “I can just no longer be in that cheerleader’s spot.”