Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Bruh. Just post highlights. These fakkits are seriously butt hurt. Remember all that shyt talking? After the loss you couldn't find them. We had to mention them in posts. A few months after they loss, they trying to talk shyt again. :wtf: Talk about true dumb asses. :mjlol:

fukking pussies talking all that shyt y'all suck Lamar Jackson dikk fukk y'all man

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Let's name teams that have won titles since 1948

must be a cac, because he kepts deflecting

tenor.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Come to tally p*ssy

You and I both know FSU ain't going anywhere north of Tennessee if it's not demanded of them. :usure:

Not in Florida you fukking dumbfukk come on down to tally and play get y'all ass kicked you fukking arrogant fakkits you think beating crying leaf in 1997 make y'all brolic y'all fukking suck

Beat that ass in ORLANDO 2 years ago you dumb hoe.

Come to Tally.
Come to Tally.

The fukk? Y'all nikkas still on house arrest from the Dillard's scandal? :mjlol:

I like the smiley that's how y'all qbs like on the back y'all can do it face down too if you like how y'all want it

That's what frenchie looked like in the orange bowl. When he almost lost to Wilton fukking Speight. :russ:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
You and I both know FSU ain't going anywhere north of Tennessee if it's not demanded of them. :usure:

Beat that ass in ORLANDO 2 years ago you dumb hoe.

Come to Tally.
Come to Tally.

The fukk? Y'all nikkas still on house arrest from the Dillard's scandal? :mjlol:

That's what frenchie looked like in the orange bowl. When he almost lost to Wilton fukking Speight. :russ:

Michigan fukking sucks bro when the fukk ya won anything worthwhile y'all got CTE out the ass you stupid motherfukkers haven't won a title in fukking 70 years who the fukk are you dweebs I got more respect for Minnesota than you fukking dweebs

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
The nerve of these Michigan dweebs radio ass ty willingham has a winning record against you get the fukk to the back of line Illinois and Ron Zook won big ten more recently