DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Whats wrong with these people? They act like Harbaugh won chips left and right. They act like he doesn't get dominated and out coached.

Ok I get. He beats up against a bunch of weak teams so it apears he's doing something major

:what:

Though winning a chip is the goal, how in the fukk was he going to get enough big time players to win a chip at Stanford???

How about he put them back on the map, after years of mediocrity

Then went to San Francisco and true with a decent amount of The Samurai's (mike singletary for you non bears fans/youngsters, why they gotta do black coaches like that:snoop:) talent but he got them to the Super Bowl, and in constant contention after years of mediocrity as well

This nikka ain't fly by night or garbage, he's worth the hype, hell he turned Michigan around asap

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Imagine being so butthurt that the only coach who did anything with the 9ers in a over a decade left, till it got you following fans of his new job around and crying about it.:hhh:

Who give a shyt...worry about your squad
I am. My squad beat yours:francis: Oh and I'm a fan that wanted him out of San Francisco. So aint nobody butt hurt. Enjoy that OSU win every year. :russ:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
USF and Stanford cover the under and over. 49ers didnt lose by 5. Getting money week 1:myman: Paid for my hotel and flight to vegas in one weekend :banderas:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Are you even a niners fan? Cuz Seattle kept a foot in the 49ers ass during Harbaugh tenure and he couldn't get us over the top to get any rings but lose in the super bowl.

Please watch Kyle. He's starting from the bottom and will get the niners contending in a short period of time. A ring is on the way.

Harbaugh had a team gift wrapped with talent ands didn't get a chip
No i'm not.

Harbaugh didn't "get a chip" but what did Singletary, Tomsula, & Chip do with the same talent? :jbhmm:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No i'm not.

Harbaugh didn't "get a chip" but what did Singletary, Tomsula, & Chip do with the same talent? :jbhmm:
I'm done. I went through this in the Niners thread before. The fact that you are clueless doesn't help. First off only Singletary had the talent that passed on to Harbaugh. The latter coaches had nothing to work with. Before harbaugh the last good coach they had was Mariuicci. So if you hire shyt coaches, you'll get shyt results right? This is why Harbaugh gets all the credit, because we had a shyt staff for years.

Kyle is building a team and is a better coach. I guarantee a chip with him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm done. I went through this in the Niners thread before. The fact that you are clueless doesn't help. First off only Singletary had the talent that passed on to Harbaugh. The latter coaches had nothing to work with. Before harbaugh the last good coach they had was Mariuicci. So if you hire shyt coaches, you'll get shyt results right? This is why Harbaugh gets all the credit, because we had a shyt staff for years.

Kyle is building a team and is a better coach. I guarantee a chip with him.
@Swagnificent This your relative?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whats wrong with these people? They act like Harbaugh won chips left and right. They act like he doesn't get dominated and out coached.

Ok I get. He beats up against a bunch of weak teams so it apears he's doing something major

With people that hate Michigan, only the games we lose are big games. When we win, we're "supposed to". Stay tuned.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
With people that hate Michigan, only the games we lose are big games. When we win, we're "supposed to". Stay tuned.
Did you not lose to FSU?

Did you not beat OSU yet?

People are delusional. Do something before you are praised like you won a bunch of shyt. That over rated title fits.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If the FSU game was a big game, then so was the Florida game the year before. Not like you're a bigger name or anything. Relax

UF has been down for a few years. That wasn't a big game. It wasn't even a top bowl game.

If ya'll claim to fame to beating UF then you lost already.

FSU is always a big name when we get the top recruits.