Veteran
Supporter
Daps

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What's your take on the michigan game? I'm worried we don't have that big playmaker with calloway out the game. As long as michigan is starting speight our defense should contain him but we don't know who's starting at our qb. It should be the ND kid.

I'm thinking regardless of who starts at QB against UM, we're going to try and win it with Scarlett and the running game. Our OL is going to really have to step up and allow the backs to get to the 2nd level.

Losing Callaway hurts bad, but I do like our depth and hopefully we can get the ball to the TE's cause their talented too. It's a 50/50 game. If one team has the edge at a certain position, it's by a small margin. I think Florida needs this win more than Michigan though as far as how it'll go into determining how the season goes

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What's your take on the michigan game? I'm worried we don't have that big playmaker with calloway out the game. As long as michigan is starting speight our defense should contain him but we don't know who's starting at our qb. It should be the ND kid.
Relax it's scUM. Gators by 6 :gatorbaitUmad: