Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Im like 100% sure he's trolling even tho it made no sense to say it.

News outlets (aka Spartan magazines, Bucknutts etc) have been having a field day with Harbaugh not releasing a roster and a 2 deep. Apparently there are a couple of guys that are no longer with the team and they asked to keep it hush hush. Like Keith Washington yesterday..

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
It's fake news season Jimbo pulling same bullshyt too Matthew Thomas been "ill" for 2 weeks you think he had terminal cancer but it's a matter of eligibility

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's fake news season Jimbo pulling same bullshyt too Matthew Thomas been "ill" for 2 weeks you think he had terminal cancer but it's a matter of eligibility

I'm convinced this fool is slow. Didn't he miss a whole season before due to this?

He's been a pain in the ass since he got there. They should have let his ass go to USC. It's not like his production matched his hype.

I usually ride for my Miami dogs but Thomas:camby:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Mh3ELlp.png

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
News outlets (aka Spartan magazines, Bucknutts etc) have been having a field day with Harbaugh not releasing a roster and a 2 deep. Apparently there are a couple of guys that are no longer with the team and they asked to keep it hush hush. Like Keith Washington yesterday..

Harbaugh ain't shyt for that :lolbron:

Here's a lil projection depth chart wise for the O and D

Projecting the Florida Gators' offensive depth chart

Projecting the Florida Gators' depth chart on defense

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Don't shoot the messenger :hubie:

Jarret Stidham on games in the Big12 vs the game he attended at Auburn while being recruited-

While attending junior college and considering his options last fall, Stidham attended Auburn's game against Clemson.

"Pretty crazy, to say the least," he said. "It was really cool. At Baylor, I'd played in some big road games in the Big 12, but coming down here, there was really no comparison in the intensity of everything. Within the stadium, the fans, everything. It's a pretty cool sight to come to Auburn and to see something like that in person."