Jacksonville, FL
How's the team different?

They more disciplined? :russ:

They not as soft? :stopitslime:

You got a QB yet? :francis:

Your best playmaker playing?:usure:

Tim Tebow and Percy walking thru the door? :gucci:

You gonna let our OLine push you back to the stadium gates again? :comeon:

You gonna be able to score a single touchdown, without the need of a trick play? :dame:

McElwain still fukking sharks? :picard:

Fact is. Y'all still soft as fukk. And have no playmakers. And if we lose this fukking game, heads should roll in Ann Arbor.

I see certain peeps can't have a level headed convo around this bytch like adults :snooze:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I will have to agree to UF having fukk none receivers. They might have the third least amount of talent at that position in the conference. And it's arguable with Arkansas cause Arky makes up for it with tight ends.

That's actually one of the team strengths going into this season but i wouldn't expect mafukkas to know that :snoop:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I see certain peeps can't have a level headed convo around this bytch like adults :snooze:

That's actually one of the team strengths going into this season but i wouldn't expect mafukkas to know that :snoop:

Bruh, we're approaching game week. Gloves are off. And if I'm wrong about something in my synopsis, school me then. Fact is, I'm right. I'm not tryna be a dikk. I had to take it when we had rich rod running a fukking 3-3-5 on the goal line. When we had a head coach that didn't even believe in wearing headsets.

You guys are gonna struggle until you get a QB that you can rely on. The word is, you guys still haven't had one step up.

I mean shyt, what am I supposed to do? Sugarcoat shyt for you? I ain't talking shyt just to talk shyt.

Oh, and fukk you @smitty22

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, we're approaching game week. Gloves are off. And if I'm wrong about something in my synopsis, school me then. Fact is, I'm right. I'm not tryna be a dikk. I had to take it when we had rich rod running a fukking 3-3-5 on the goal line. When we had a head coach that didn't even believe in wearing headsets.

You guys are gonna struggle until you get a QB that you can rely on. The word is, you guys still haven't had one step up.

I mean shyt, what am I supposed to do? Sugarcoat shyt for you? I ain't talking shyt just to talk shyt.

Gators by 6 :Wewinning:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I keep hearing a lot of hype around UGA, Miss St, and Ole Miss' QBs

Lets see who lives up to what

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

I would have to agree that UF problem is at qb. They have a good team. Games they lost last year and the year before is all qb driven.

I think if they just put Zaire in they will be ok. He's an upgrade by far from what they had.

Was Brady Hoke not wearing headsets? At least he beat OSU:francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Cold enough to retire FSU's run as a respectable program
Did you beat us the chip game? No so stfu up ands get off Oregons nuts.

Auburn is a fly by night program and never had winning streak like FSU and hasn't done shyt since losing to FSU.

Keep running that high school offense thinking ya'll will get another chip. :russ:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
When was the last time a croot rose as much as Fields? And not just pure numbers like moving up x amount of spots, but just how he went from being a 3* croot last summer to now being the overall number 1.