Rapper-TI-Laughing1.gif

Pitiful ass bytches

How many national title wins we got over USC though? :sas2:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
The last time we played, your O was better and so was your D. Ours was less explosive and our D was the same. The result? 41-7

CIXQQH_VAAAW2ZZ.jpg

You're proud of that :scust:

He SHOULD be on your shyt list. Because if him, you guys were embarrassed on national tv. In front of the whole world to see.

Smh.

Them dudes heading in the wrong direction. :heh:

He's certified hoe status. Tryna ninja troll on some 'hope them wolves done see me slandering them' :ninja2:

That link worked about as good as their offense.

Team is different from 2015 but keep living in the past.....which is all Michigan can do since they havent won a title since...........

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Bo Scarborough isnt even the best RB in THIS state by any means or measure but got a spot over Pettway or Johnson :hhh:

edit and how the fukk did the Heisman winner got a spot under Sam Darnold? :gucci: Lamar might end up as the most disrepected heisman winner OAT

Might end up. I think he is.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Team is different from 2015 but keep living in the past.....which is all Michigan can do since they havent won a title since...........

How's the team different?

They more disciplined? :russ:

They not as soft? :stopitslime:

You got a QB yet? :francis:

Your best playmaker playing?:usure:

Tim Tebow and Percy walking thru the door? :gucci:

You gonna let our OLine push you back to the stadium gates again? :comeon:

You gonna be able to score a single touchdown, without the need of a trick play? :dame:

McElwain still fukking sharks? :picard:

Fact is. Y'all still soft as fukk. And have no playmakers. And if we lose this fukking game, heads should roll in Ann Arbor.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I will have to agree to UF having fukk none receivers. They might have the third least amount of talent at that position in the conference. And it's arguable with Arkansas cause Arky makes up for it with tight ends.