Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know most of yall claim to hate them but man I can't fukking wait to watch Big 12 games this season :pachaha:

:bryan:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@Swagnificent This ya mans right here?

giphy.gif
I stan GREATNESSS!!!!!!

2275.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
10 most expensive college football games to attend this year

10. Clemson vs. Auburn

Sept. 9 at Clemson Memorial Stadium, Clemson, S.C.

Average ticket price: $393

An early season SEC matchup against the No. 13 team in the nation and the second home game after a national championship season? Yeah, there’s a reason why there are only 188 tickets left and the cheapest ones are $204 each.

9. Michigan vs. Michigan State

Oct. 7 at Michigan Stadium, Ann Arbor, Mich.

Average ticket price: $420

Michigan home-game tickets are averaging $292 this year, mostly because a lot of folks want to see if coach Jim Harbaugh can beat Ohio State at home at the end of the season. However, an early fall win against the Wolverines’ in-state rival from East Lansing would be a good start.

8. Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Oklahoma Sooners

Sept. 9 at Ohio Stadium, Columbus, Ohio

Average ticket price: $466

The first home game of the season draws No. 8 Oklahoma without longtime coach Bob Stoops. Urban Meyer and longtime Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barnett get their first test early, with both looking to get Barnett a second national title before he leaves Columbus.

7. Notre Dame vs. USC

Oct. 21 at Notre Dame Stadium, South Bend, Ind.

Average ticket price: $506

This rivalry stretches back to 1926, and Notre Dame’s actually fared pretty well in it of late: Winning three of the last five matchups. But coach Brian Kelly and his Fighting Irish got pasted by the Trojans in Los Angeles last year during a 4-7 season. Kelly is coaching for his job with the unranked Irish this year, while USC wants to avoid being tripped up in South Bend on the way to the playoff.

6. The Army-Navy Game

Dec. 9 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia

Average ticket price: $517

It is August, and there are just 719 tickets left in an NFL stadium that seats 69,000. Army had the edge in this series before going 0-14 from 2002 through 2015. Last year, in Baltimore, Army finally broke the slump with a 21-17 win. Now that this is actually a rivalry again — and not just a giant pep rally for the Navy — the prices are starting to reflect the intensity.

5. Michigan vs. Ohio State

Nov. 25 at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Mich.

Average ticket price: $555

A house that seats more than 100,000 has just 3,400 seats left for this one. Michigan starts the season at No. 9 and Ohio at No. 2. Since 2001, Michigan has beaten Ohio State exactly twice, and the alumni and boosters are livid. Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh could run the table for the entire season leading up to this game, but losing this one might still have force people to call for his resignation.

4. Auburn vs. Alabama (The Iron Bowl)

Nov. 25 at Jordan Hare Stadium in Auburn, Ala.

Average ticket price: $572

Since Alabama coach Nick Saban arrived in 2007, Alabama has won this matchup seven times. However, the last time Auburn won it — in 2013 in a game known simply as Kick Six — was spectacular. With No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Auburn tied at 28-28 with 32 seconds left, Alabama missed a field goal that Auburn’s Chris Davis fielded and ran back 100 yards for a touchdown. Auburn would go on to lose to Florida State in the national championship game that year, but Auburn wouldn’t mind a repeat in this year’s installment.

3. Alabama vs. LSU

Nov. 4 at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Mobile, Ala.

Average ticket price: $702

LSU has to routinely look at the success Nick Saban has had since leaving Baton Rouge and wonder how things might have been different. Since he left, LSU’s won this matchup just three times and hasn’t won it at all since 2011. New Tigers coach Ed Orgeron wants to change that, but No. 12 LSU has its work cut out for it in Mobile.

2. Alabama vs. Florida State (Chick-fil-A College Kickoff)

Sept. 2 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta

Average ticket price: $1,066

I’m frankly tired of talking about Alabama, so it’s FSU’s turn. Jimbo Fisher rebuffed LSU to try to win another national championship to go with the one he won with Jameis Winston at quarterback in 2013. He’s going to figure out how realistic that is by playing the odds-on favorite for the title in his first game and No. 18 Miami before the end of the month.

1. Notre Dame vs. Georgia

Sept. 9 at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Ind.

Average ticket price: $1,585

Every few years or so, Notre Dame gets it in its head that it can compete with SEC teams and show the country that its brand of throwback Midwest tradition-laden football is just as good as the newfangled southern recipe. Then it gets leveled against Alabama in a lopsided national championship game and everyone remembers that Knute Rockne isn’t coming through that door anytime soon. Georgia has only played Notre Dame one other time, beating them for the Bulldogs’ only national title in 1981. The Athens contingent is a big reason why there are only 458 tickets left to this one.

Who the fukk paying 1,600 for Notre Dame Georgia tickets:picard:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A three win team not too far back and you talking shyt? ACC owns the SEC fool NOW. I know you saw the thread, so just stfu and bow down. You really think Auburn will beat FSU? You got it twisted. Don't nobody respect Auburn. Trash ass team running a high school offense.See that shyt aint work lately. :mjlol:

FSU status NOW is we on top. :umad:
Its hard to make a post where nothing is correct, but you accomplished it. Congrats

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
That's cute, but I at least got a legit reason wanting to see LSU do good.

You just out here jumping dikk to dikk like superhead :scust:
alabama getting better texas athletes than the texas schools right now i have a legit reason too

also my nephew playing ball at Tuskegee this fall so there's another tie :hubie: