Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
@malbaker86

lol i didnt say that

i didnt care much for uf during the spurrier years even tho they was cold af. fred taylor, reidel anthony, jacquez green. i hated danny wuf tho

loved them during the meyer years cuz of that defense with derrick harvey and them boys and ofcourse percy harvin

@TXSuperman713

similar to me ranking FSU over miami and uf
i think i preferred OU and Stoops over UT
i may have rooted for them strongly during AD freshmen year :whoo:

only for usc to absolutely humble them

it was a tradition watching OU smoke UT in the red river shootout

UT was absolutely embarrassing to me during those years

sad to say i rooted against UT the year they won rose bowl too due to having no faith in their program

i gave them no chance against USC and mocked my homeboys that thought UT would win only to be humbled in the end

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf

i think im a bandwagon CFB fan lol. been watching college ball since early 90's. i remember LOVING tommie frazier and lawrence phillips. im a CFB frontrunner smfh

tcu didnt really become a factor until the last decade. and they in fort worth. i'd root for SMU before TCU speaking of which SMU has never been factor. north tx has had some good squads but havent been a factor either

i admit it im a CFB bandwagon/frontrunner

i dont ride for fsu or miami now. growing up i loved FSU cuz of peter warrick but jumped off bandwagon soon as chris rix enrolled

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You stay on our dikk though.
Would never say anything about them, if you didn't post their irrelevant ass. Get the hint. Only fans of good teams can post. Can't shyt talk with you cause SC is trash. :yeshrug:

Post when the can have at least a 10 game win season. So I guess you aint never going to be posting. :lolbron:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Any UF brehs going to the opener in Dallas. I just decided to cop tickets at the last second...its just a 3 hour drive so no excuse for me not to go
Thst stadium is so fukking beautiful. Depending on who makes it, I might try to catch the Big 12 title game.

Wish I could've hit ond of them Baylor-TTU 70-55 shootouts :ohlawd:

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
@malbaker86

lol i didnt say that

i didnt care much for uf during the spurrier years even tho they was cold af. fred taylor, reidel anthony, jacquez green. i hated danny wuf tho

loved them during the meyer years cuz of that defense with derrick harvey and them boys and ofcourse percy harvin

@TXSuperman713

similar to me ranking FSU over miami and uf
i think i preferred OU and Stoops over UT
i may have rooted for them strongly during AD freshmen year :whoo:

only for usc to absolutely humble them

it was a tradition watching OU smoke UT in the red river shootout

UT was absolutely embarrassing to me during those years

sad to say i rooted against UT the year they won rose bowl too due to having no faith in their program

i gave them no chance against USC and mocked my homeboys that thought UT would win only to be humbled in the end

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf

i think im a bandwagon CFB fan lol. been watching college ball since early 90's. i remember LOVING tommie frazier and lawrence phillips. im a CFB frontrunner smfh

tcu didnt really become a factor until the last decade. and they in fort worth. i'd root for SMU before TCU speaking of which SMU has never been factor. north tx has had some good squads but havent been a factor either

i admit it im a CFB bandwagon/frontrunner

i dont ride for fsu or miami now. growing up i loved FSU cuz of peter warrick but jumped off bandwagon soon as chris rix enrolled

I should've known smh. At least you humbled yaself :birdman:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bro, it ain't got nothing to do with lowly this or lowly that. Most fans would shut the fukk up after having a program defining loss like that and especially after getting humbled by UNC again soon after, but you in particular, you really got the gall to speak big shyt after all that :gucci:
FSU's most impressive feat was being second best in a conference with the competition being a 4 loss Louisville, a collapsed Miami, a decent at best Pittsburgh and for all intents and purposes the rest of the conference gets half a bar :heh:
Not a god damn person respects FSU right now, and why would anybody? Your QB is a few more hits away from being a veggie, you got new RBs starting, your OL is barely middle school level, your entire defense couldn't possibly be more overrated, having been shytted on by even Wilton Speight (:scusthov:) and you haven't been the ACC's best for two years now :dahell:
So no you remedial autist, it isn't about FSU's status pre Oregon rape session, it's about FSU's status NOW. You nikkas ain't not a mug fuggggggin thing :camby:
A three win team not too far back and you talking shyt? ACC owns the SEC fool NOW. I know you saw the thread, so just stfu and bow down. You really think Auburn will beat FSU? You got it twisted. Don't nobody respect Auburn. Trash ass team running a high school offense.See that shyt aint work lately. :mjlol:

FSU status NOW is we on top. :umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
loss Braxton for the season & started a RS Freshman in JT Barrett, just came off from playing Navy triple option... no excuses, just facts... :ehh:

i hate when you nikkas talk about schedules when WE have no control over them & there made 5+ yrs in advance.. like wtf are you talking bout goofy?:dwillhuh: the homie @Freddie.Cane is right, fukking brick wall... :laff:

You're dumbest dude on the planet. You can always adjust the schedule. You can even punk out of playing somebody a few months before playing them. West Virginia did it to us. Remember that bullshyt @no1es run this @Dr. Narcisse @Lucky_Lefty?

It's up to the teams if they wanted to play. Alabama vs FSU started out as a rumor. Then the shyt happened. OSU punk ass can put FSU on the schedule anytime they want. They wont do it.

Do me a favor and stop getting Donuts against ACC teams. You got 2 already.