The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah IDK what he's getting at. Not taking anything away from the 400M but the 100M has always been the biggest event.

Only cacs give a fukk about swimming events really

To be honest with you; Cacs care more about the 100 meters than they do any of those swimming events. They understand speed. It is translatable especially on football field. The 100 meter dash makes sense to every man in America and we all understand 40 and 100 times. That is ingrained in every American football fan.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
A former world record holder and olympic gold medalist isn't considered historically in terms of accomplishments?

Y'all will say anything. Fact of the matter is that fastest person in the world is judged by 100m--Bob Costas said as much himself tonight on NBC.

:rudy:

Maybe you should first learn to read properly before replying! As I stated, when compared to other World Class 100m Sprinters who also have the same credentials as a former world record & Olympic gold medalist Donovan Bailey's overall resume is lackluster. Again, Bailey was just one of the many flash in the pan sprinters throughout Track & Field who had brief success without any long term dominance as a premier 100m sprinter, which is what the all time great, elite sprinters are judged by.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
To be honest with you; Cacs care more about the 100 meters than they do any of those swimming events. They understand speed. It is translatable especially on football field. The 100 meter dash makes sense to every man in America and we all understand 40 and 100 times. That is ingrained in every American football fan.
I agree. My point is that everyone, cacs included care about 100M. Only cacs care about swimming

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I just noticed that there was not wrestling in this year's Olympic games. This author from this articles of 3 years ago insists that there are at least 10 other sports that should have been dropped from the Olympics instead of wrestling. And just like me he thinks that handball is a bullshyt Olympic sport that should be dropped.

The IOC Is Stupid, And So Is HandBall: 10 Olympic Sports to Drop Instead of Wrestling - Cagepotato

The matches literally just started today.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanya Richards Ross talking about the time when she shared a ice bath with LaShawn Merritt :dame:

Aaron Ross

#GMB :mjcry:

Hold up! Did see really say that? :russ:

Texas Longhorns brehs speak on it. :sas1:

I wonder was Vince Young getting his Peyton Manning on with Sanya Richards Ross while they was chillin in the Texas training room. :sas2:

Texas football players was probably running a train like

vince-young-at-the-club.jpg