The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
he wasn't the fastest man during his reign....got his ass whooped head to to head by bailey who was the fastest man at that time. ..

:rudy:

This is completely dumb ass rationale you've provided! Just because Michael Johnson wasn't considered the "fastest man" overall at the time based on a staged contest with Bailey, has no bearing on Johnson's dominance in the 400m or his gold medals & World Championships, which by the way is way more than Bailey has.

:mjlol:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
High jump is insane. I always forget how ridiculous these jumps are, I'm in legit shock every time I watch it
Long jump is insane too. Dude who won it won the Gold by 1 centimeter. Imagine training your whole life and you lose out on gold cause a dude beat your by one fukking centimeter.

Dude's probably been at the beach ever since like
sFY8zKV.gif

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
And you keep typing that you want Gatlin tossed like its actually going to happen:pachaha:

Just shut the fucc up and watch the races

It will happen when he gets caught again

And you msged me first remember? I don't even know who the fukk you are. Why don't you shut the fucc up and stop quoting me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is Bolt's last Olympics. Low key he has major back issues that gets worse as time goes by.

Would've loved to see him go out with another record but his legacy been secured. :salute:

yeah plus he has made more than enough bread, relay will be interesting with canada and us and jamaica