The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I dont know how many of you saw it or care, but that 10k final was fukking great. Mo Farrah is maybe my favorite non american athlete in the world, and as a runner, I like his work ethic and him in general....

This dude FELL during a 10k in the OLYMPICS...fought back and won in the LAST 100 METERS. fukkING incredible.

My GOAT 10k is a borderine :flabbynsick: 47:22

This dude smoked me by 20 minutes :heh:

Outstanding finish, catch it if you can. Its 30 minutes long but watch it in the background this morning if you can.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Olympic champion Ryan Lochte held at gunpoint during party in Rio after winning swimming gold
  • The American gold medallist swimmer Ryan Lochte has been held up at gunpoint during a party in Brazil.
  • Lochte - one of America's leading swimmers - won gold in Brazil, in the 4x200m freestyle relay.
  • He was invited to the party by a Brazilian swimmer but was held at gunpoint.
  • He is now reportedly safe and well and called his mum after the incident.
  • Speaking to Fox Sports News, she described the ordeal as “terrifying” .
  • The swimmer is now being looked after by teammates following the ordeal.

Damn, brehs need to stay safe out there. Trying to chase some Brazilian poontang could get you hemmed up. Lochte the type of dude that was probably trying to hit up some back alley hood sh*t.

Crazy

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Shakur Stevenson boxing for USA next, he better hope the judges don't stay on their :mjpls: shyt like they did for the last two fights

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I dont know how many of you saw it or care, but that 10k final was fukking great. Mo Farrah is maybe my favorite non american athlete in the world, and as a runner, I like his work ethic and him in general....

This dude FELL during a 10k in the OLYMPICS...fought back and won in the LAST 100 METERS. fukkING incredible.

My GOAT 10k is a borderine :flabbynsick: 47:22

This dude smoked me by 20 minutes :heh:

Outstanding finish, catch it if you can. Its 30 minutes long but watch it in the background this morning if you can.

was it on a particular channel or did you stream it?