The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Any of yall brehs afraid for Simone? Gymnastics is such a pressure filled & detailed oriented sport. Plus the added pressure of everybody expecting her to win. I'mma be watching like:lupe:
Apparently some gymnast got robbed from competing in the all around competition. They choose gabby and Allie over her. Even though she beat both and scored better than them at trials. :manny: But biles has scored well above everyone. She's competing in every event plus all around.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Meg other two deserved it over her, its the swan song for the karoylis and this is the team they wanted

Just upset cscs mad that there's two blacks, a Jew and a Hispanic on the team

Apparently some gymnast got robbed from competing in the all around competition. They choose gabby and Allie over her. Even though she beat both and scored better than them at trials. :manny: But biles has scored well above everyone. She's competing in every event plus all around.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Meg other two deserved it over her, its the swan song for the karoylis and this is the team they wanted

Just upset cscs mad that there's two blacks, a Jew and a Hispanic on the team
It was the Hispanic chick that got robbed for the all around comp. she still on team she just can't compete for all around. She's sitting out uneven bars. At first I though her bar routine didnt have a high value to score high but apparently they are saying it does.:manny:

Last edited:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Opening ceremony starts at 8:00pm est. Here for the athlete outfits and performance fukkkery.:ohlawd:
It starts at 6pm ET. Don't watch it on NBC, watch it live instead.

Low key,

If you're multiple generation american, and aren't rooting for USATF I can't fukk with you like that :ld:

Bolt is greatness, and dispora status too, but I gotta root for my countrymen in the Olympics...he got the 200....but GATLIN got the 100
Nah nikka, always root for black athletes over cacs, TF is wrong w you.

Everyone here will root for who they want based on who the person is, not where he's from. By your logic, you shouldn't stan Randy Orton, only Michigan nikkas like RVD.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Us will come out early as they begin with a e or something I heard which upset NBC I guess that's why there take delaying it

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
It starts at 6pm ET. Don't watch it on NBC, watch it live instead.

Everyone here will root for who they want based on who the person is, not where he's from. By your logic, you shouldn't stan Randy Orton, only Michigan nikkas like RVD.
Nbc says coverage starts at 7:30pm then ceremony at 8:00. :manny: I'm on pt so its going to late for me regardless. If y'all can be so kind to hint live feeds so us folks can watch live.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Nah, that doesn't compute. If its black ahlete vs black athlete I'm rooting for america, which is exactly bolt vs gatlin.

When is it white american athlete vs black international in the Olympics :dahell:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Only care about Phelps, Bolt, Biles, USA basketball team, tennis, and maybe golf if I'm bored :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Low key,

If you're multiple generation american, and aren't rooting for USATF I can't fukk with you like that :ld:

Bolt is greatness, and dispora status too, but I gotta root for my countrymen in the Olympics...he got the 200....but GATLIN got the 100

6 year doping motherfukker :camby:

As someone from UK, I'll cheer on who I like, not patriotic in the slightest. Cheering on Phelps, Bolt, Biles, Nadal, Serena, USA basketball and any hot women I see :shaq:

Last edited: