The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Against South Africa on Thursday, Jesus had an excellent chance to score midway through the second half, but hit the post from just 3 yards out. He told Globoesporte he said he was embarrassed at having missed such a simple chance and would find it hard to forget the moment.

"I had to score that goal," he said. "I could not miss it. I'm very upset, I'm not going to sleep tonight. I keep thinking about it, watching it again and again. It's embarrassing."

I'm still extremely pissed about yesterday, but I kind of feel bad for Gabriel.

Missing that goal is the the type of thing that could haunt him for years if we don't right the ship.

He's the only dude that should leave the pitch with his head held high.

The rest of this squad should be embarrassed. Gabriel Jesus looks like an entirely different player then he is during club play. And I love my Santos guys, but Zeca and T. Maia have played like trash.

After going back and re-evaluating game footage I owe Thiago Maia an apology. He actually played a solid game, and saved us defensively multiple times.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Opening ceremony starts at 8:00pm est. Here for the athlete outfits and performance fukkkery.:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Low key,

If you're multiple generation american, and aren't rooting for USATF I can't fukk with you like that :ld:

Bolt is greatness, and dispora status too, but I gotta root for my countrymen in the Olympics...he got the 200....but GATLIN got the 100

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
RIO SEX ATTACK PROBE
Olympic boxer arrested on suspicion of attempting to rape two women in the ATHLETES VILLAGE

Moroccan fighter Hassan Saada scooped just hours before opening ceremony

BY JANET TAPPIN COELHO IN RIO DE JANEIRO AND NEAL BAKER
5th August 2016, 1:57 pm
NOW

AN OLYMPIC boxer has been arrested on suspicion of attempted rape in the athletes village.
Moroccan Hassan Saada was arrested early on Friday after two women came forward making accusations against him.

nintchdbpict000256050444.jpg

GETTY IMAGES
Athlete … Boxer Hassan Saada is accused of attempting to rape two women at the Olympic Village
According to information released by the police, the athlete, 22, allegedly asked both of the women into his room to take a selfie.

When they entered, the boxer is said to have fondled the thighs of one woman and touched the breasts of the other.

After taking a picture he is said to have “cornered” one girl and tried to kiss her by force.

The boxer then offered the other woman money to masturbate him.

Two other athletes were in the room at the time, but they are not being treated as suspects.

nintchdbpict000256055016.jpg

GETTY IMAGES
Detained … Saada was due to compete this Saturday.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Only these Olympics lol

RIO SEX ATTACK PROBE
Olympic boxer arrested on suspicion of attempting to rape two women in the ATHLETES VILLAGE

NOW

AN OLYMPIC boxer has been arrested on suspicion of attempted rape in the athletes village.
Moroccan Hassan Saada was arrested early on Friday after two women came forward making accusations against him.

GETTY IMAGES
Athlete … Boxer Hassan Saada is accused of attempting to rape two women at the Olympic Village
According to information released by the police, the athlete, 22, allegedly asked both of the women into his room to take a selfie.

When they entered, the boxer is said to have fondled the thighs of one woman and touched the breasts of the other.

After taking a picture he is said to have “cornered” one girl and tried to kiss her by force.

Two other athletes were in the room at the time, but they are not being treated as suspects.

GETTY IMAGES

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Many folks born in America are participating for other countries like us born former Detroit lion jahvid best for st lucia

Low key,

If you're multiple generation american, and aren't rooting for USATF I can't fukk with you like that :ld:

Bolt is greatness, and dispora status too, but I gotta root for my countrymen in the Olympics...he got the 200....but GATLIN got the 100

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
RIO SEX ATTACK PROBE

NOW

GETTY IMAGES

GETTY IMAGES
:snoop: @ how bad this nikkas game must be...

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Any of yall brehs afraid for Simone? Gymnastics is such a pressure filled & detailed oriented sport. Plus the added pressure of everybody expecting her to win. I'mma be watching like:lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Simone is the goat man
Shea only weak on the vault

She's winning the all around , floor, bats and beam

Any of yall brehs afraid for Simone? Gymnastics is such a pressure filled & detailed oriented sport. Plus the added pressure of everybody expecting her to win. I'mma be watching like:lupe: