The Official 2016 Olympics thread: Medals Are For the Elite but Zika is For Everybody

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I feel you bro. Its the 3 major sports. Problem is the gymnastics are spread over 6 nights (9 if you are into the mens, thats all you), track and field is over 10 days, and swimming is over 8 days. All of that cant be live in the primetime window. Too many events in all 3 sports.

Gymnastics Tuesday and Thursday will be taped then too, just a heads up. The events are at 3pm live each day. Better get that app!

i dnt mind "primetime" mainly because it cuts out all the filler crap. Like i watched the olympic qualification today but I could care less about these bottom barrel gymnasts from insert country who wont even do anything. Primetime just gives you that "meat"

plus at least this year its mixing in live events at least

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you bro. Its the 3 major sports. Problem is the gymnastics are spread over 6 nights (9 if you are into the mens, thats all you), track and field is over 10 days, and swimming is over 8 days. All of that cant be live in the primetime window. Too many events in all 3 sports.

Gymnastics Tuesday and Thursday will be taped then too, just a heads up. The events are at 3pm live each day. Better get that app!

Thanks man I appreciate I will def do that, it feels good to still come across helpful posters. Too many coli clowns who talk tough over the internet