The Official 2016 NBA Draft Talk Thread

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Maybe they're looking for a tweener SF/PF or SG after seeing how the Cavs were able to use RJ to beat the Warriors.

Like, if you had Butler you could play Roberson at the small ball 4.

I'm sure if they were getting a blow away offer they would look at a Serge trade but I doubt they'd be getting anything like that right now & getting a pick doesn't really help. The goal of the summer is bringing back the same group (I'm sure they'd like to try & upgrade over Foye) because they can beat the Warriors unless the offense completely dies like it did in game 6.

We pretty much played Robes as a 4 against the Warriors already. Serge & him switched roles on offense since Serge can space the floor.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Calling bullshyt on the Serge story since it doesn't make any sense at all :manny:

Just sounds like teams calling about Serge & then it being reported like the Thunder are calling everybody.
I think they have a legitimate fear that Durant could bounce and getting a high pick (Jaylen Brown?) could yield a young star. And they still have to pay Adams.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I honestly don't hate it either. Every other big man on the board has some sort of limitation that would prevent them from making a positive contribution to this team. Sabonis is un-athletic and plays below the rim. Deyonta Davis is foul-prone and can't really do anything on the offensive end yet. Skal is skinny and soft. Ellenson is soft and a turnstile on defense. They would all play on the 905 anyways, so why not swing for the fencesl.

Pretty much my take too. I like Ellenson alot for the Raps but he seems to have fallen out of that range by now.

I like Hernangomez alot too so I'm not against the idea of just taking whoever falls or even someone like Korkmaz at 9 and then go after a development 4 at 27

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much my take too. I like Ellenson alot for the Raps but he seems to have fallen out of that range by now.

I like Hernangomez alot too so I'm not against the idea of just taking whoever falls or even someone like Korkmaz at 9 and then go after a development 4 at 27

I like Hernangomez too, but he's definitely not gonna be there at #27. I'm resigned to the fact that whatever Masai does is gonna make us go berserk and it'll end up working out somehow

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I think they have a legitimate fear that Durant could bounce and getting a high pick (Jaylen Brown?) could yield a young star. And they still have to pay Adams.

Unless KD has told them he's gone already there's 0 reason to trade Serge right now though. Trading Serge probably helps push KD away unless their getting significant right now pieces over rookies. Adams next deal shouldn't have any affect on next season.