The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
@SubZeroDegrees put a 13/1 bonus parlay in Paid in Full if you want some. I noticed some of your picks and you had same picks as me haha others welcome it's Oregon St,Tennessee,Charlotte and South Carolina to cover trying something for Saturday and later in season.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

pay-butch-jones.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Aye, how yall feel about doing a google hangout room, tinychat, chatzy or live stream for the games this weekend?

Also, I been dealing with some personal shyt but if anybody is still interesting in coming up with a podcast where we can discuss the season of college football let me know.
let me know, I'm down

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is criminally underrated this weekend this game gonna be a gamechanger for both programs I believe may be the most important game of the weekend as far as the future of 2 programs in same game.
In terms of talent, both are pretty evenly matched. Given we have new offensive and defensive schemes on top of their new offense, it's a perfect toss up game.

Even though Mora has choked in the past, he still is 12-0 in OOC games. Aside from 2012/ 2013Nebraska, this will be our toughest OOC matchup yet.

Let's see if we're really bout it.