Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:patrice:I dunno about that breh

Jake+Holland+Arkansas+v+Auburn+qGcdmSsvJhCl.jpg

Auburn+v+Alabama+MV9_PLOjde2l.jpg

11909881-large.jpg

7S6fgbR.png

Damn nikka looking like a ragdoll out there. Get that man some life insurance ASAP!:damn:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nikka got 3 ACC titles in 6 years with a NC and a playoff appearance and pretty much played in 4 BCS bowls in 6 years how is Jimbo a disappointment do you remember how bad FSU was talent and overall program status before he took the HC job. FSU talent level was USF status when he took over I can honestly only mention about 5 legit players off FSU defense from 06-09 and my memory of FSU football goes way back I got better chance of naming the 99 starting defense than I could 11 players worth shyt from 06-09 on FSU. The only real dud season was 2011 even the 2012 season that was disappointing he still went 12-2 and won the ACC and the Orange Bowl.
Man that's levels FSU should be at within that conference. You in the same conference as Duke, Virginia, Va Tech, teams that only have success every blue moon or in spurts. Miami got gutted by the NCAA investigations and Al Golden being retarded, but any Florida team should be able to just outtalent that conference and at least get 10 wins a year. I think y'all should look at the pre Fisher years as bad coaching and look at years like 2013-2014 as the goals. I'd consider a year like 2011, 2012, 2015, years like that as the norm for Fisher thus far, because they outweigh the real good ones.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Man that's levels FSU should be at within that conference. You in the same conference as Duke, Virginia, Va Tech, teams that only have success every blue moon or in spurts. Miami got gutted by the NCAA investigations and Al Golden being retarded, but any Florida team should be able to just outtalent that conference and at least get 10 wins a year. I think y'all should look at the pre Fisher years as bad coaching and look at years like 2013-2014 as the goals. I'd consider a year like 2011, 2012, 2015, years like that as the norm for Fisher thus far, because they outweigh the real good ones.

2011 we got crushed by injuries and the talent level wasn't on that level still our best players were frosh and sophs and the 2015 team played to expectations after losing 35 players to NFL in 3 year span and having a QB with little time in system starting. If Jimbo and FSU lose 3 or 4 games this year you guys can crush him I don't think it's been that bad the only years I'd say he pissed away talent was 2012 but even then they went 12-2 and won conference and BCS bowl. 2014 team checked out shyt happens look at OSU last season I can't crush Jimbo for that.

The 2010 team was a couple fluke losses away from going 12-2 as well and that squad had not much at all as far as top level upperclassmen

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
2011 we got crushed by injuries and the talent level wasn't on that level still our best players were frosh and sophs and the 2015 team played to expectations after losing 35 players to NFL in 3 year span and having a QB with little time in system starting. If Jimbo and FSU lose 3 or 4 games this year you guys can crush him I don't think it's been that bad the only years I'd say he pissed away talent was 2012 but even then they went 12-2 and won conference and BCS bowl. 2014 team checked out shyt happens look at OSU last season I can't crush Jimbo for that.

The 2010 team was a couple fluke losses away from going 12-2 as well and that squad had not much at all as far as top level upperclassmen
2011 was the only year Jimbo didn't win 10 regular season games.

Them Auburn nikkas would sell their nuts to have Jimbo as Auburn's head coach right now. shyt they wanted our Defensive Coordinator.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
2011 was the only year Jimbo didn't win 10 regular season games.

Them Auburn nikkas would sell their nuts to have Jimbo as Auburn's head coach right now. shyt they wanted our Defensive Coordinator.

That first month that team got gutted with injuries too FSU was a missed kick vs UVA away from winning 10 that year. I'm not saying Jimbo is the GOAT or anything but damn for people that forget the shape FSU was in before he got control they gotta respect what he's done it's like a whole different program improvements in all aspects. FSU in 07-08 era was a program heading the direction of what Kentucky or them Dooley era Tennessee teams looked like.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
On my flight to Austin.

College Station on Saturday
cFUePpR.png

We back brehs :banderas:

This game is criminally underrated this weekend this game gonna be a gamechanger for both programs I believe may be the most important game of the weekend as far as the future of 2 programs in same game.