The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
USCfootPHOTODAY082218058

This cocky fukking grocery cart pusher had on glasses all day at the team photos. He must think he is a top SEC.

#11 has to be the Starter if not then hurry 2017 football season HURRY!!!

@UserNameless @Killah Ray @Illin Degenerate @fat buddy
Bruh if he's our starter I refuse to watch a game this year....

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh if he's our starter I refuse to watch a game this year....
id expect both of them to play in the opener. im not too worried if orth gets the start for that reason and if hes ineffective i cant see muschamp sticking with him. ill be shocked if there isnt a nunez package as well, even though hes been exclusively at wr so far in camp.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
some1 break this down for me

Jalen Tabor (who goes by Teez) and our TE Cyantai Lewis got into last week at practice and both got suspended for the first game.

Tabor in his tweets going at Lewis because Lewis testified AGAINST JC Jackson, a DB who got dismissed last year because of some robbery shyt, saykng Lewis a snake basically

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Jalen Tabor (who goes by Teez) and our TE Cyantai Lewis got into last week at practice and both got suspended for the first game.

Tabor in his tweets going at Lewis because Lewis testified AGAINST JC Jackson, a DB who got dismissed last year because of some robbery shyt, saykng Lewis a snake basically
JC should have came 2 The U :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Who the hell yall play week 1? :dahell: