The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I aint gone come at Silk no more cause we basically at the same level of program right now except Auburn wont be ranked and wont play in a garbage conference full of Jamie Noble ass nikkas

@Woodwerkz you already posted ur score prediction for the game itt?

Not yet...I'll probably get to it later this evening though

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Clown ass program. Thought they were penthouse status just three years back with that low tier HS offense they run now look at them. Back to looking like the $39.99 Motel 6 status program they've always been resting their hopes on a dude who ran our scout offense and we moved to WR.
Yeah meanwhile FSU struggled against the death row of mediocrity two straight years and all they have to show for it is an Anal Cancer Championship and a blowout to a superior program

You nikkas wouldn't fukking matter if you didn't play 2 damn teams worthwhile every fukking year

Uno

Superstar
Daps
And they say Catholics vs Convicts when we play them :sas1:

Remember when Miami was the bad guys and Penn State were the good guys.
:gladbron: nah but 4real the kid got issues he had got kicked out of his High School

That FSU QB depth chart is not looking so good if Francois ends up being as bad as the 2 QBs on the roster(Not counting Henry, he will probably on netflix next year). Blackmon their QB commit is going to have PTSD before he even gets to FSU

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Remember when Miami was the bad guys and Penn State were the good guys.

That FSU QB depth chart is not looking so good if Francois ends up being as bad as the 2 QBs on the roster(Not counting Henry, he will probably on netflix next year). Blackmon their QB commit is going to have PTSD before he even gets to FSU

:mjlol: