The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Them boring ass Bama RBs did more harm than good.

No way were they the best players in the country, they just happened to be on a stacked ass team where any RB could be plugged in and get 1200 yards and 15 TDs

Y'all say it's so easy to run behind the Bama line, but explain to me this, how come no other Bama RB has ran for 2,000 yards? :jbhmm:

Henry broke Herschel Walker's rushing record but he didn't deserve the Heisman? :jbhmm:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Y'all say it's so easy to run behind the Bama line, but explain to me this, how come no other Bama RB has ran for 2,000 yards? :jbhmm:

Henry broke Herschel Walker's rushing record but he didn't deserve the Heisman? :jbhmm:
Averaging 5.6 ypc :russell:

Man had the same season Kevin Smith had and no one was tryna give him the Heisman.

Both Bama RB wins were underwhelming as hell. Sorry brehs

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Running behind the college version of Dallas o line duh :troll:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Running behind the college version of Dallas o line duh :troll:

Hey, using the whole "but he has a good offensive line!" narrative, Zeke should be disqualified from MVP consideration, but no, he's clearly one of the best backs in the NFL, if not the best.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Hey, using the whole "but he has a good offensive line!" narrative, Zeke should be disqualified from MVP consideration, but no, he's clearly one of the best backs in the NFL, if not the best.
Yep, they be like he doesn't get touched, but he leads the league in yac :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Cause they split carries :comeon:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ingram was boring then & he's boring now. Saints dumb as fukk for paying him what they are.
Ingram came when the Bama dominance was just beginning. Every time yu watch Bama yu kept hearing his name.

I'm not too sour on Ingram I just wish he was more consistent. Yu don't ever kno Wwat Ingram yu getting. The good one or the bad one.