The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Surprised Oregon hasn't shown interest.
Word was Oregon wanted someone who they didn't view as such a big risk. I think he is viewed as fine at coordinator, but not someone they trust to be head coach.

Latest:

He is saying he has heard who the coach is, but won't name him publicly until he gets a second source to confirm.

Rumors have been heavy of people thinking it is Willie Taggart.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I fukks with USF. I've always liked em just b/c of their uniforms and they've always been a pretty fun team to watch. I think Kiffin could do well there

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Is it me or the CFP has taken away from the prestige of the Heisman? Maybe not the CFP, but it seems as if the Heisman trophy doesn't awww people as much anymore. Felt this way for the past few years after RG3 won

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Is it me or the CFP has taken away from the prestige of the Heisman? Maybe not the CFP, but it seems as if the Heisman trophy doesn't awww people as much anymore. Felt this way for the past few years after RG3 won

I think it's cause of the stupid numbers that are being put up. It's not as special to put up 30 tds anymore cause it's so commonplace for average ass guys to do it. Look at Mayfield for instance his numbers aren't impressive like that , cause so many guys have similar stats

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not really its just been a really shytty year for the heisman. Its just not as important to u anymore since Florida hasn't had a player in the top 50 in the heisman race since Tebow:ld:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Them boring ass Bama RBs did more harm than good.

No way were they the best players in the country, they just happened to be on a stacked ass team where any RB could be plugged in and get 1200 yards and 15 TDs

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

No way were they the best players in the country, they just happened to be on a stacked ass team where any RB could be plugged in and get 1200 yards and 15 TDs
Henry had 2300 yards and 28 TDs:upsetfavre:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

This was just a bad year.

Especially when you consider this was 1st year in a while where we had legit preseason heisman contenders (Watson, Fournette and McCaffrey)

Nothing boring about Ingram or Henry