The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
From a domination standpoint yea their run was the greatest from an excitement standpoint USC and Miami was better. Those teams produced way better players in college and pros. Derrick Henry's heisman run is by far the most boring I'll ever see

??? Don't hate that we gave the heisman trophy winner that work (fournette). nikka aint did shyt against the Tide. Henry outshined that boy runnin away while everyone was talkin bout fournette this and fournette that...

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
??? Don't hate that we gave the heisman trophy winner that work (fournette). nikka aint did shyt against the Tide. Henry outshined that boy runnin away while everyone was talkin bout fournette this and fournette that...
In 5 years no one is goin to talk about his heisman run the way they do about Johnny Football, or RG3 or Mariota. Ingram heisman run was/is more memorable and his numbers weren't even as good as Henry's.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
In 5 years no one is goin to talk about his heisman run the way they do about Johnny Football, or RG3 or Mariota. Ingram heisman run was/is more memorable and his numbers weren't even as good as Henry's.

Thats all well and good in your opinion....thing is he snatched that bytch from that nikka that night. It was being handed to him on a silver spoon and couldn't do shyt wit it.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Thats all well and good in your opinion....thing is he snatched that bytch from that nikka that night. It was being handed to him on a silver spoon and couldn't do shyt wit it.
In the grand scheme of thing, barring injury Fournette will have a way better pro career :yeshrug:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
We Rate Alabama The Strongest Team In College Football History

paine-bama-1205.png

Where's Michigan :mjgrin:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:ahh: If so fukk Kiffin. He ain't even with his smoking hot wife no more and he let Saban talk to him like he's a child.

:whoa: Please don't let this be another rumor.

:lupe:
Prolly is. Just another day of being an LSU fan :mjlol: I wonder who will it be tho. A lot of the people on TD want Matt Canada. I'm not familiar with him at all

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Prolly is. Just another day of being an LSU fan :mjlol: I wonder who will it be tho. A lot of the people on TD want Matt Canada. I'm not familiar with him at all
Yeah, I read that to. Who is Matt Canada? :dwillhuh: shyt feels like a running joke that I'm not in on.

As a side note... I can only take so much of reading Tiger Droppings... All they do on there is bytch and moan like they on their period all the time.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah, I read that to. Who is Matt Canada? :dwillhuh: shyt feels like a running that I'm not in on.

As a side note... I can only take so much of reading Tiger Droppings... All they do on there is bytch and moan like they on their period all the time.
I usually go there for the laughs. Them dudes are hilarious espically the unintentional funny ones. There's a reason why LSU fans are always the butt of jokes, the crazy ass fan base