The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Naw, playa.... You didn't win your conference championship, plus you lost to the eventual champion on the field. No team should make the playoff if they don't win their conference championship.

Lastly, the media and the committee(by their votes) has been denigrating Big XII football all season long as the worse of the power 5 conference to the point where the Big XII is all, but banned from playoff contention this season(it's champion lost two games... ironically my team lost to your team and Houston). So per the media and selection committee, the Big XII is a shyt conference this season and the Big XII title holds no water in the playoff conversation.

If Washington gets left out.... it's bullshyt!

They cant leave Washington out. The Pac 12 commish would go ape shyt and deservedly so.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
From the sports forum how long? a week? two weeks? bowl season? The onus is on you. So if I have to do 2 weeks you do a month etc...I'm down. I really do think yall end up number 5
I'll do the 2 weeks for a month:trillmatic:
And not just for the sports section. The entire coli:shaq:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Star power..............not so much.
Says who?

Saquon Barkley was the B1G POTY on offense. Trace McSorley was the unanimous 2nd team QB (Barrett 1st team of course).

You've seen that option offense, right? It's entertaining as fukk to watch. Not even talking how great dudes like Marcus Allen and Jason Cabinda (surefire NFL draft prospects) are on defense.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Says who?

Saquon Barkley was the B1G POTY on offense. Trace McSorley was the unanimous 2nd team QB (Barrett 1st team of course).

You've seen that option offense, right? It's entertaining as fukk to watch. Not even talking how great dudes like Marcus Allen and Jason Cabinda (surefire NFL draft prospects) are on defense.
Those guys don't have star power at all.

LMAO at the 2nd team conference QB having star power

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy but I think the last 2 games Bama has shown they're vulnerable

I still think their easily the favorite and should be but I don't see them being unbeatable

Last edited:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That emotion kick in y'll go crazy.Ohio State has 1 loss.
Call me crazy but I think the last 2 games Bama has shown they're vulnerable

I still think their easily the favorite and should be but I don't see them being unbeatable
We can't give up 1 TD every now and then? :heh: That crimson bar high. :whew:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That emotion kick in y'll go crazy.Ohio State has 1 loss.

We can't give up 1 TD every now and then? :heh: That crimson bar high. :whew:

Nah the offense wasn't great you got tds in other ways

I still said y'all the favorite I just don't think you're untouchable