The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
The Ohio State University is getting left out.... They didn't win their conference championship. If Washington is left out, then this playoff committee selection process is bullshyt.

I was always in favor of having the computers pick the top 4 teams like, then base the playoff with the selected teams.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The Ohio State University is getting left out.... They didn't win their conference championship. If Washington is left out, then this playoff committee selection process is bullshyt.

I was always in favor of having the computers pick the top 4 teams like, then base the playoff with the selected teams.
Washington fukked themselves playing those cupcakes

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Penn State won the best conference,they should get in..period.

People act like Ohio State is a sacred cow,they are not on a different level like Bama is.

They lost to PSU,went life and death with my Spartans,and tussled with Northwestern.

So they blew out Maryland and Nebraska...so what?They are not some dominant team.And don't get me started with the Michigan love,that shyt is pathetic.People talking about they can't get over the fact PSU took a bad L to Michigan...well Michigan lost to fukking Iowa :mindblown:

Should be Bama,Clemson,Washington,Penn State.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Penn State won the best conference,they should get in..period.

People act like Ohio State is a sacred cow,they are not on a different level like Bama is.

They lost to PSU,went life and death with my Spartans,and tussled with Northwestern.

So they blew out Maryland and Rutgers...so what?They are not some dominant team.And don't get me started with the Michigan love,that shyt is pathetic.

Should be Bama,Clemson,Washington,Penn State.
Pedo got 2 losses, 1 by 39 points. They not getting in

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Washington fukked themselves playing those cupcakes

Naw, playa.... You didn't win your conference championship, plus you lost to the eventual champion on the field. No team should make the playoff if they don't win their conference championship.

Lastly, the media and the committee(by their votes) has been denigrating Big XII football all season long as the worse of the power 5 conference to the point where the Big XII is all, but banned from playoff contention this season(it's champion lost two games... ironically my team lost to your team and Houston). So per the media and selection committee, the Big XII is a shyt conference this season and the Big XII title holds no water in the playoff conversation.

If Washington gets left out.... it's bullshyt!