The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
he can stay but im getting that coli cash...
UKqT1GP.png
:russ:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think Alabama will be the only SEC team with 10 wins this year, historically bad this season.

I was watching "25 years of the SEC Championship" on the SEC Network and just thinking about how hyped up the title games were, the game is barely getting any hype this year.
Cause uf is in by default :scust:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clemson y'all only threat

i'd add osu and okl (as long as baker dont play like an idiot) to that list as well...they have the type of teams that could hang around with bama long enough to beat them....

another team too is wash....the qb has some baker in him and does stupid shyt some times, but they have enough to keep it close...beat bama, i dont know...

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
i'd add osu and okl (as long as baker dont play like an idiot) to that list as well...they have the type of teams that could hang around with bama long enough to beat them....

another team too is wash....the qb has some baker in him and does stupid shyt some times, but they have enough to keep it close...beat bama, i dont know...
jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 they really gave Peppers DPOY over Hooker... :mjlol:

Urban Meyer has youngest team in the country & he's not B1G coach of the year? :skip:
Yeah i saw that coming, Peppers name was out there for Heisman talk so Malik got fukked. Our coaches never win coy. Urban aint win it the year we won the chip, same with Tress