The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how cyclical cfb is. used to be the Sec was hot shyt and big 10 was hoping garbage now the roles are reversed :ld:

Sec is looking like it was in the early 2000's with a bunch of inept qbs..you need at least competent qbs in today's cfb

Thing that helped the big ten was Meyer and Harbaugh it forced everyone else in that conference to get better.

As its been said there is no program that is gusranteee to be great all the time. It's not about the program anymore it's about your head coach

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Sec is looking like it was in the early 2000's with a bunch of inept qbs..you need at least competent qbs in today's cfb

Thing that helped the big ten was Meyer and Harbaugh it forced everyone else in that conference to get better.

As its been said there is no program that is gusranteee to be great all the time. It's not about the program anymore it's about your head coach

Bingo

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
He'll fall on some nice warm turf instead of the cold hard ground :ehh:
Our line v your line is a massacre waiting to happen
I can't wait till we send them Bullets at Jalen.

Yall think shyt is sweet...

He gonna be throwing interceptions when Raekwon is barreling down on him like all the rest do :ufdup:

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Francois is going to die. Jimbo killing that man by letting him stay in for the Ole Miss, Miami and UF games when he looked like he had a concussion in 2 of those games.
How about, he probably didn't have a concussion?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
how's does me saying "JT in warm weather is different" mean he's soft? :dwillhuh:

nikka didn't you agree to being banned for 3 months? gtfoh.. :laff:

If you cant play FOOTBALL in the cold, you're soft.

And yea i agreed to a ban, but if the mods feel that I'm too much of an asset to this website, why would they ban me?

Aka.. im throwin haymakers till im out :mjcry:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
If you cant play FOOTBALL in the cold, you're soft.

And yea i agreed to a ban, but if the mods feel that I'm too much of an asset to this website, why would they ban me?

Aka.. im throwin haymakers till im out :mjcry:
he can play in cold weather, just not as good in warm weather just like everybody else... :francis: but imma hit @Brooklynzson & @cook up, yea we need you outta here... :lolbron: how bout 3 weeks? :jbhmm:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
he can play in cold weather, just not as good in warm weather just like everybody else... :francis: but imma hit @Brooklynzson & @cook up, yea we need you outta here... :lolbron: how bout 3 weeks? :jbhmm:
U should let him stay so we can see that dumb ass avi he rockin :LarryscUM:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Crazy how cyclical cfb is. used to be the Sec was hot shyt and big 10 was hot garbage now the roles are reversed :ld:

I think Alabama will be the only SEC team with 10 wins this year, historically bad this season.

I was watching "25 years of the SEC Championship" on the SEC Network and just thinking about how hyped up the title games were, the game is barely getting any hype this year.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
U should let him stay so we can see that dumb ass avi he rockin :LarryscUM:
he can stay but im getting that coli cash...
UKqT1GP.png