The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Guy from Missouri was about to score, threw the ball down early before crossing, almost the entire Missouri offense chased the back as he went to celebrate, and the last guy in the back picked it up 8 seconds later off a whim, inches before going out of bounds

:snoop: some of these nikkas need to be benched rest of the game for that dumb shyt these cats never learn.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Started out with some hope but as usual schools fell off after hot starts. ACC is getting better the Coastal division is too inconsistent teams like VT,Pitt and UNC are complete wildcards you never know what you get weekly.
Very true on the wildcards. And that's a function of coaching. The B1G schools with good coaches including Penn state progressively get better as the season progresses, or at least they go into games prepared. Idk wtf to expect from pitt.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Damn I forgot this game was on ill check it out after I finish watching this Celtics game. I'm thinking of doing a 3 game parlay on these afternoon games for some action. Who yall like in these 3 games

Nebraska vs Iowa Iowa 3 point favorite
Washington at Washington St Washington 7 point favorite
TCU vs Texas Texas -3.5 point favorite

Iowa is favored? :dwillhuh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mizzou player dropped the ball before he crossed the endzone but his teammate recovered it, it wasn't an immediate recovery but they still called it a TD

Guy from Missouri was about to score, threw the ball down early before crossing, almost the entire Missouri offense chased the back as he went to celebrate, and the last guy in the back picked it up 8 seconds later off a whim, inches before going out of bounds

:mjlol: