The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
@no1es run this

losing to UNC was just awful man. I'm probably more mad about that loss than getting crushed by UL(I had FSU losing to Clemson before the season so I'm not that mad at losing to them)

Losing to these scrub ACC squads has got to stop

Yeah I was in and out that day doing some business but that first half was one of the most lifeless teams I seen from Jimbo since he been coach. No business losing that fukking game even coming back the way they did fukking T-Mac didn't even have to pull on receiver that fukking interference gave them the attempt at the FG. That loss was fukking brutal fukked whole season up that Clemson game means so much more for us

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Do anybody get tired of the commentators during these last few game having to remind folks of how good the coach who on hot seat is, what kinda job the school could turn into or is currently

Cats stay caping I remember when Bowden was :flabbynsick: ESPN pretty much buried the fukk out of FSU fans/alums how having the nerve to be criticial of Bobby after FSU would get punked out at home by the likes of BC,Wake and USF