The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2.5x - 1 so 1.5x

wait, you're back on SC dikk? Haven't you been a Miami AND a LSU fan this season? Looking funny in the light :sas1:
No idea what kind of math you're doing there buddy....

And yes, CFB is always better with Miami & Florida at their best. They have that "it" factor that other Florida school doesn't.

U Already Know:fighton:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

And yes, CFB is always better with Miami & Florida at their best. They have that "it" factor that other Florida school doesn't.

Dap this post if you've never had to vacate a title

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

FSU ain't got no "it" factor? U Miss the 1990s my guy? FSU was it FSU vs Florida made Michigan vs OSU look like Purdue vs Indiana that decade as far as importance. The game this Saturday was a yearly thing for FSU back then Charlie Ward Warrick Dunn and Peter Warrick even had Gator nikkas marking out. Check the tv ratings FSU always move units even when we down.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@malbaker86

I'm starting to get a feeling that UF is going to win this weekend :lupe:

This game is giving me 2012 vibes :lupe:

Florida surely CAN win, but like I said going into the LSU game last week, we GOTTA be able to run the ball right at our opponent and win the to battle. I do think our gamr plan gonna be like 2012 and 2014 where UF gonna try and establish the run at ALL cost.

50/50 game