The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I like Undisputed but shyt like this reminds me of why I don't like Skip. He's been picking against Bama ever since the 2012 A&M game and hasn't looked back, he was so sure Notre Dame was gonna beat us :mjlol:

His numbers in the argument are flawed as well. We've only given up 40 points in the Saban era five times ('07 LSU, '13 A&M, '14 Auburn, ' 15 Ole Miss, and '15 Clemson). In the case of '13 Oklahoma, '14 Ohio State, and '16 Ole Miss, those teams scored NOTs so it doesn't count against our defense.

What a hateful old man.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If OU wins it's goin to be 3 of the four teams from last year and the Big 10 champs :mjlol:

I think Clemson would be OU for a 3rd straight time I would love to see them against Bama tho.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As the Coaching Carousel spins, once again, Florida State finds itself right at the center of speculation.

Will Jimbo Fisher leave Florida State for LSU?

That’s the question I posed to assistant coaches from around the country.

This article isn’t about gathering inside scoop on the LSU job search, it’s just to get a feel how those in the industry see this playing out. Here's what coaches from around the country had to say on the subject:

B10 assistant - “I wouldn’t if I was him but he has to know what he has in his locker room there. It’s easier to win where he’s at for sure. That could be the challenge if he wants one.”

B12 assistant - “Jimbo has always had a fascination at LSU and he has reached the pinnacle of his life at FSU.”

ACC assistant - “Stays unless something is wrong there.”

SEC assistant - “Nothing else to accomplish. He has a championship. New challenge.”

ACC assistant - “Does the LSU millions help him in his fight for research and funding for his son? That’s what’s important. Family.”

Mountain West assistant - “LSU. No reason, just think it’s smart to stay at FSU, but Saban isn’t going to coach forever.”

MAC assistant - “He’s gonna go, it will happen Sunday. He’s an SEC guy and Saban isn’t going to be around long. LSU is a place he can win right now and get it done. You may want to get a hot board together for FSU.”

SEC assistant - “I think he’s gone! The AD (at LSU) has to save his job with this hire.”

B12 assistant - “LSU. He shouldn’t, FSU is a better job. Might be ego. But if you fire Les (Miles) for going 9-3, you better bring in a guy that has won ‘ships.”

SEC assistant - “He’s going to LSU if offered.”

SEC assistant - “Gone”

B12 assistant - “LSU. Dream job and FSU doesn’t love him like Bobby. Fresh start at a place that loves him.”

AAC assistant - “I think he goes to LSU. He can sense his message at FSU has run its course.”

ACC assistant - “I think he leaves to go to LSU…too much money.”

SEC assistant - “I think he rolls out. With the family stuff, a new town offers a new start. He knows how to recruit LSU and no one to compete with in that state.”

(Get FSU news sent directly to your inbox! Click for FREE FSU newsletter!)

SEC assistant - “Man that’s a tough one. I think it’s 50/50 right now. Could be a fresh start from his personal stuff.”

ACC assistant - “I think he goes to LSU. Probably been there too long and the kids shut you out. 6 years is a long time at one place nowadays.”

==================================

LSU has not put a timetable on the hire, but most feel some sort of announcement on their next head coach will be made on Sunday or Monday.

Will it be Fisher?

We'll find out soon.