The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So Ohio State leads the country in scoring margin, but Louisville is the one the media is saying is playing more dominant even though their schedule isn't as good? :jbhmm:
And they've struggled in four of their last six. Five if you want to count the Wake game even tho they blew them out in the fourth.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Louisville wins out and they'll probably be the 4th seed. While Clemson will be 3, if they don't fall apart in the ACC championship game. OSU or Michigan will take the 2 seed, while Alabama will of course take the 1 seed. That's how I see it playing out this year.
How is OSU going to be a #2 with out being a conference champ?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
you shoulda been had them plans made since the summer. ya'll were never going to the offs. your season ended right on time
:mjlol:

I never seen a fanbase expectations go to the moon from running the ball well against Ole Miss and Arky, the 2 worse SEC rush defenses

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
you shoulda been had them plans made since the summer. ya'll were never going to the offs. your season ended right on time
Yeah yeah all that bullshyt doesnt mean anything to me

Facts is that it's a shame such a great defense was ruined by Gus being trash. 3 winnable games by a semi functioning offense lost.