Fair or what will happen happen?

I'm thinking

Bama
OSU
Louisville
Michigan
Clemson
PSU
@RammerJammer if louisville leapfrogs a team that beat them the system is flawed. :yeshrug: I dont care how much Louisville beat FSU by they havent done shyt else. Clemson beat Auburn. OSU or Clemson 2/3 can go either way to me but its just a placeholder. #2 will eventually be whoever wins between OSU/UM. But Clemson should still be top 4

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
This game showed the lack of real impact Peppers has on the field. He's an angle punt all day away from being meaningless on the field. No difference making plays on defense. Basically they have to shout his name on the telecast when he jumps into a pile just to keep his name going. Gets a few runs from 3 yards out for a TD against cupcakes and all of a sudden he's the Heisman favorite.
Preach :lawd:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Louisville wins out and they'll probably be the 4th seed. While Clemson will be 3, if they don't fall apart in the ACC championship game. OSU or Michigan will take the 2 seed, while Alabama will of course take the 1 seed. That's how I see it playing out this year.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Louisville wins out and they'll probably be the 4th seed. While Clemson will be 3, if they don't fall apart in the ACC championship game. OSU or Michigan will take the 2 seed, while Alabama will of course take the 1 seed. That's how I see it playing out this year.
Who Louisville beat?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Who Louisville beat?

Nobody but that doesn't really matter. They're in a power conference and if they don't lose again will be favorites over a 2 loss team that didn't make it to their conference championship game.