The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He been there a year and a half.

He's 6-2 now, and went 10-2 the previous year and won the East.

Saban got everybody expectations fukked up. Give dude time

cosign. if the offense is still looking like THIS next year, THEN it's time to start the noise in the system. I'll take our record right now in year two with this offense over how much worse it could be :francis:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
cosign. if the offense is still looking like THIS next year, THEN it's time to start the noise in the system. I'll take our record right now in year two with this offense over how much worse it could be :francis:
Things are not getting better though. There's been no progress

He's gone next year if we look like this again. Remember we have a new AD.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Because they were tired:pachaha:

nah man I remember Arky called a screen and picked up a first down and it was a penalty. VERY NEXT PLAY (I believe), they call a screen AGAIN and get a first down. Team, both offense and defense, just looked unprepared today but you know.......every Gator fan knew this game was a set up the moment we saw the schedule and them penciled in right after our game against UGA.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
nah man I remember Arky called a screen and picked up a first down and it was a penalty. VERY NEXT PLAY (I believe), they call a screen AGAIN and get a first down. Team, both offense and defense, just looked unprepared today but you know.......every Gator fan knew this game was a set up the moment we saw the schedule and them penciled in right after our game against UGA.
I'm not saying you're wrong but the problem on this team is not defense. They still only scored 24 points