The OFFICIAL 2016 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Over/under 2 seasons for Mac?

We going in tonight

+1. So let me get this straight. We fired a defensive-minded head coach, who was a stud defensive recruiter (Muschamp), for an offensive-minded head coach who can't score points, and is still riding the coat-tails of the defensive guy that we just fired ????????? I have never been a violent man, but if Jeremy Foley knocked on my door right now, I would beat the shyt out of him. If for no other reason than being a damn cheapskate in every single thing he does. And I don't give a damn how many Badminton National championships he has brought to Gainesville. He let our biggest cash cow die for sports that 90% of America could give 2 shyts about. Please forgive me everyone. I have been drinking 16 ounce Shock Tops all day and I am mad as hell. Geoff Collins needs to get his ass out of here too. We hired a defensive coordinator who comes from D-III Albright College, by way of UCF, by way of SEC West bottom feeder Mississippi State ? Damn. How can Nussmeier not score more than 10 points against a team who gave up 56 points in their last game ? Damn. God Bless you all ! McElwain is obviously not ready to be an SEC Head Coach. Foley based this hire on McElwain's success at Alabama. But what success has McElwain and Nussmeier had at any other school that didn't have a blue-chip roster (Alabama) ???? None.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
SEC propagandist Booger McFarland said A&M would beat out Washington if both won out, and Florida was the best one loss team along with OSU. With their biggest win being over tough kentucky.

CwhJwvaWQAIfSTS.jpg

:mjgrin:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Over/under 2 seasons for Mac?

We going in tonight

+1. So let me get this straight. We fired a defensive-minded head coach, who was a stud defensive recruiter (Muschamp), for an offensive-minded head coach who can't score points, and is still riding the coat-tails of the defensive guy that we just fired ????????? I have never been a violent man, but if Jeremy Foley knocked on my door right now, I would beat the shyt out of him. If for no other reason than being a damn cheapskate in every single thing he does. And I don't give a damn how many Badminton National championships he has brought to Gainesville. He let our biggest cash cow die for sports that 90% of America could give 2 shyts about. Please forgive me everyone. I have been drinking 16 ounce Shock Tops all day and I am mad as hell. Geoff Collins needs to get his ass out of here too. We hired a defensive coordinator who comes from D-III Albright College, by way of UCF, by way of SEC West bottom feeder Mississippi State ? Damn. How can Nussmeier not score more than 10 points against a team who gave up 56 points in their last game ? Damn. God Bless you all ! McElwain is obviously not ready to be an SEC Head Coach. Foley based this hire on McElwain's success at Alabama. But what success has McElwain and Nussmeier had at any other school that didn't have a blue-chip roster (Alabama) ???? None.
That escalated quickly

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

:heh: